Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

I don’t know why you’re surprised an entire fandom thought there could be a possibility that a character who hasn’t been voiced in over a decade may be briefly recasted for a farewell episode. Especially as the original VA can’t even speak well enough to voice act anymore. People here understand...
  2. Alola

I have to say, my expectations are not being met at this point and it's quite disappointing. The only episode I've truly enjoyed and have had genuine praise for is the Misty episode; I thought the Cilan one was okay, but could have been better. The rest are just uninteresting to me as of now -...
  3. Alola

I have an episode idea, but they would never do it. "Ash's Primeape finds out that Ash has been back in Kanto all this time and chose not to come and get or even see him. Even still, he learns that Ash became the World Champion without him. This results in so much unadulterated rage that he...
  4. Alola

I still am not sure with how these episodes are going to play out as I keep reading differing summations, but I think it would be lovely if several of the episodes are dedicated to Ash checking in on his friends and seeing what they are up to/where their futures are headed; for Dawn's episode, I...
Back
Top Bottom