Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Eh new question-is the Sitrus Berry generally better than the 50% berries, or no? 50% of health being restored seems pretty awesome, but it has a low triggering point though...
  2. Alola

For Battle Spot Doubles in Sun/Moon, I want to try using a Follow Me Clefable. But I see that Clefairy has Friend Guard as its HA (and can hold an Eviolite). Thus, in your opinion or experience, which is generally better for that environment? Clefairy or Clefable?
  3. Alola

Thanks @Slife ! I ended up going with the bottom, and have had great results. Luckily, my Eelektross has Hidden Power Ice. So that has picked up several KOs on Landorus Therians and Garchomps. The only other move I substituted for is Acid Spray, because I really like the potential behind it...
  4. Alola

Hi there! Back with another question. I wanted help in deciding a move set for my Eelektross in Moon. I recently got a Modest, competitive Tynamo over WonderTrade and I want to use it for battles on Battle Spot and random fights here and there. Has anyone used a special set with moderate success...
  5. Alola

Got it, thanks! I haven't played my Y in a while, thus I think my goal was to use Wring Out as a way to bring the opponents health to half, to put them in Leaf Storm range (after firing an initial Leaf Storm of course). I've read that HP Fire, Ice & Ground are all the usual coverage moves for a...
  6. Alola

Random question, but I have a Contrary 5IV Serperior with a Timid nature in my Y version. It knows Glare, Substitute, Leaf Storm and Wring Out. I can't get it to an ORAS move tutor just yet, but do you all think I should keep Wring Out or teach it Hidden Power (which would be Dragon typed)?
  7. Alola

Lol that Diamond Storm on his Latios was brilliant. But yeah, Wp= Well Played. Be grateful, because not everyone on showdown is as courteous X( (as I'm sure you know).
  8. Alola

Unfortunately she doesn't :( However, she did come with these Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Encore, Memento, and Disable. Can you think of any good sets/ideas? I would preferably want to use her for Doubles (but I appreciate Singles strategies as well!)
  9. Alola

What exactly can I do with a Gardevoir that's 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid with Trace? Please & Thank You :)
Back
Top Bottom