• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Alola

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

I would say Thrash. By that point in the game, it has lost its novelty. Crunch/Thunder Fang/Stone Edge/Ground Move gives you more versatility and coverage (and don't lock you into a move that ends in confusion).
  2. Alola

Switch out Synthesis for Roost on Decidueye-Roost has more PP and can be used effectively in any weather condition. Also, swap out Pluck for Brave Bird when it learns it. That or Sucker Punch/Shadow Sneak-priority is good for the species. Teach Araquanid Liquidation ASAP when you can. Maybe...
  3. Alola

I just want to say that having a Zorua/Zoroark for the Ultra Necrozma fight significantly tones down the difficulty (provided you don't break the Illusion). If that is something you're worried about, then I'd keep it. If not, then it is something I would consider replacing for your eventual...
  4. Alola

Another question- I've been contemplating getting the Surf Pikachu in Poni, since I'm coming up on that island. I already have an Alolan Raichu currently, but this one will have Surf and 3 guaranteed perfect IVs too. The thing is, it won't be able to use Nasty Plot and I'm a bit concerned...
  5. Alola

Other options include Water Pulse, Shock Wave, and Hyper Voice. Shock Wave and Water Pulse are notable since they have the same BP Hidden Power would, but with additional effects (not missing and a chance to confuse). Hyper Voice meanwhile can hit the Fairies Clanging Scales cannot (but you may...
  6. Alola

Aww okay. That's not different from what I usually do. But glad to see great minds think alike.
  7. Alola

I'm raising a Goomy for my Ultra Moon play-through (I know, I caved and am raising my favorite Dragon line twice :p). She's Modest in nature and I was curious as to any suggestions on her in-game move-set as a Goodra? She has the Gooey ability by the way, so no Rain Dance/Hydration/Thunder/Rest...
  8. Alola

Out of those provided, I would go with Incineroar, Marshstomp, Lycanroc, Kirlia, Tsareena, and Magneton. They offer a lot of type coverage, several are capable of Mega Evolution, they all have various strengths and speed tiers, and can be tutored a wide range of moves to increase earlier...
  9. Alola

Alright, well off the bat I see that your team is lacking several types such as Electric and Psychic (whom make for good Special Attackers). Since Manetric is out of the question, perhaps try the Magnemite line? They learn good special Electric and Steel moves, and Magnezone is available...
  10. Alola

That's kind of a general question with a lot of options. Why don't you add some criteria to it? Is there type coverage you're looking for? Physical or Special attacker?etc
  11. Alola

One more question: I'm currently playing White 2 and have arrived in Lentimas Town, and I want to give my Adamant Serperior another physical coverage move. Her current move set is: ~Leaf Blade ~Glare ~Coil ~Aerial Ace I'm looking to replace Aerial Ace with either Aqua Tail or Iron Tail, but...
  12. Alola

Thanks @Bob Fizzle & @Mr. Famous (I'm a fan of the Battle Network series too!). I'm going to try something different and go with Altaria this time around. Thus begins the tedious task of raising a Swablu :confused:. The in-game reason will be that my Swellow found love and passed on her flying...
  13. Alola

Out of curiosity, if you all had to choose between Swellow and Altaria for ORAS to raise as the team's Flying type, which would you choose and why? My current team has a Combusken, Grovyle, Spheal, Cosplay Pikachu and Swellow. The Swellow I caught, as a Taillow, has Boomburst and I recently...
  14. Alola

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) One of Hoenn's Dragons would be nice. Or a fire type like Torkoal or Camerupt.
  15. Alola

I know for Sylveon, I generally like to have 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 in whatever. It maximizes her high HP, while giving her decent defense to withstand physical attacks and hit back. You can either utilize an attacking set with Calm Mind or a Wish Passing set. Oh, and Bold nature of course, Hyper...
Back
Top Bottom