Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Ninetales

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Also guys, don't be afraid to post your sign ups! You'll never know unless you try, and it's better to have tried than to not try at all. :)
  2. Alolan Ninetales

Also just a reminder that we do have a discord server! Check out the announcement thread! :)
  3. Alolan Ninetales

That seems a lot like Ultra Rpg where things like that are used (iirc). They are allowed, but they never make it past sign up stage. However, you're still more than welcome to try and see if you can get any participants. :)
  4. Alolan Ninetales

I wouldn't be completely against it, but I only paid attention to seasons 01 and 02 of Digimon. :P
  5. Alolan Ninetales

That would be really awesome. I'd be game.
  6. Alolan Ninetales

Ooh that's a cool idea! :3 you should look to see if anyone is interested! :) Heck, even I might try it out!
  7. Alolan Ninetales

Oh nice! :3 Do you have any ideas for RPs?
  8. Alolan Ninetales

Oh nice! Are you into action, fantasy, romance, etc. ?
  9. Alolan Ninetales

Welcome! What kind of Rp genres are you interested in?
  10. Alolan Ninetales

Honestly, that seems like a good idea since I haven't really seen one done here before. However, the premises would need to be worked out since it wouldn't exactly be a journey RP. What age would the user get their Pokemon? Would they have to go to school before getting pokemon? Would they...
  11. Alolan Ninetales

The thing is stat based RPs are on the decline as more people are leaning towards story-based RP. Sapphire, we went through an RP like that before... do Enzap and I need to remind you of how it ended? :P *shot* I did try doing a journey RP but in the end, it was hard keeping everyone...
  12. Alolan Ninetales

To be fair, I think journey Rps are fine, but I think they work better with smaller groups. Like maybe a PRP with 2 or 3 users. That way, you all can help each other plan out what's going on, the plot, etc. and it will be a rewarding effort for everyone.
  13. Alolan Ninetales

So to all of you new people in the RP section, what kind of RPs would you like to see?
  14. Alolan Ninetales

It's hard to keep Rps going here, but I wish you the best of luck.
  15. Alolan Ninetales

Hello all. I figure this would be the place to put any ideas I have. They're PRP only, but why not? 1 forbidden romance- human x angel. This is an idea I've had fail on me twice but perhaps it will work a third time? Basically a guardian angel is out to watch my character and help her when the...
Back
Top Bottom