Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Ninetales

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Baconator.
  2. Alolan Ninetales

You can start by making your way into your dorm if you'd like :)
  3. Alolan Ninetales

Now I ain't that mean. Though I did consider heatmor.
  4. Alolan Ninetales

@Warrior of Fire You can start by going to your dorm (It will be just you for the time being), and your starter will be... Tepig.
  5. Alolan Ninetales

Okay, once everyone gets settled in I'll get the next day started (and get the new student into the rp). :)
  6. Alolan Ninetales

Sorry for delaying again! My grandmother had a medical emergency so I wasn't able to post yesterday or today. I know I've been doing bad as a GM and I take full responsibility for that, and I apologize. I haven't given up on this rp, and one way or another, there should be a post up by Monday...
  7. Alolan Ninetales

Yeah it's fine haze.
  8. Alolan Ninetales

all battles, contests, etc. will be anime style. Also, you can arrive by bus, walk, or already be there and be walking into the auditorium. You could go by plane, but you'd have to go by bus as well. I do hope that helped!
  9. Alolan Ninetales

@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Gengarzilla @Yun @Ryoma Maser @Naoto This is where you can post any questions, ideas, comments! If you want to say anything here, feel free to. ^^
Back
Top Bottom