Search results for query: *

1. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I watch until episode 85, I like, we stuck in the middle of Arc-V? How many episodes we have?
  2. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I have no desire to continue seeing the anime, declined greatly in quality of story (I mean, is so many filler). They finished the saga of Synchro Dimension? (I stop in episode 59)
  3. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Hey bitches, I'm not dead! I back to comments! <3 Yuya's mom is soooo fuck yeah! I'm just in love with Yugo! <3 I like bad boy, and he's sooo hot! <3 I'm just fascinating with new plot in anime! Arc-V is the best! This riding duels are dangeours! :o
  4. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The new opening is great, and have spoiler...
  5. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I don't like the duels, are very confused. It's cool that are revealing the secrets of story, but... the story has many characters, many plots. In my opinion, turned a mess.
  6. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Nothing interesting to comment on this episode. These confused duels are boring. Finally this Royal Battle is over, was a tragedy!
  7. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 48 very boring, wainting for fight between Yuya and Sora!
  8. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Michio stealing the heart of Yuya. Poor Mieru, intensify reactions! Finnaly Sora win!!! :bash:
  9. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I need more Synchro duelists!
  10. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The possession of Yuya is so ridiculous! Michi are very cuteness! <3 But he has little presence. u.ú I like the new dragon, is very overpowered.
  11. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I don't like Serena's Deck (just design of the monsters), and Dennis for while has not a considerable plot. The duel between them are short e Dennis showed no reaction. Yuya dark sayajin creating convenient cards is a disability of anime.
  12. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

About episode 45: weak, no doubt!
  13. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

About episode 44: Yuya's mother best part! haha <3
  14. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

These Tag duels are supreme, my heart can not take. T.T Yuzu are amazing too! :D
  15. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I'm so happy with the new episode, Tag Duels are amazing! <3
  16. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I love the Battle Royal ideia, anxious for the next episode.
  17. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Arc-v best anime of Yugioh! <3
  18. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

In short, possibly the LDS / Reiji brought special invocations (Ritual / Fusion / XYZ / Synchro) of other realities (as the Standard world must deal with just the basics) to create the best players to battle it his father. I'm starting to like the story! ;3 I'm surprised at episode 37.
  19. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Sora lose again? zzzzzz Yuya vs Yuto, so boring...
  20. Amante do Mikuri

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Sora is a good guy ou bad guy? Doubt... I like this episode, the anime just gets better. Like the monsters, mainly the fusions, and the story is taking a sense.
Back
Top Bottom