• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

True some of the criticisms are fair and valid. But disregarding everything good about a game and only taking the negatives into account hardly makes for valid review. Same goes for the other way around. I dislike the idea of "third versions". And while I am still disappointed about many things...
  2. Ambrose7

BW had a better story. B2W2 were the better games though. And they were not similar to BW. They actually said that?
  3. Ambrose7

The games might be disappointing from the perspective that they didn't change much from Sun and Moon, but that doesn't mean that they are bad games on their own. Sun and Moon were very well received so it shouldn't be surprising that a game which is an improvement is also doing well. If a review...
  4. Ambrose7

True. Pokemon reviews never make sense. XY are the best rated games. B2W2 got worse Metacritic scores than BW and Mystery Dungeon series have non existent scores.
  5. Ambrose7

The legendaries might be fanservicy but they also have a purpose. Considering this Gen had no remakes, there's no way for newer players or players without Gen 6 to be able to get them. And this is not a new thing lmost every Gen ending game has done this. HGSS for Gen IV, B2W2 for Gen V (...
  6. Ambrose7

The latter part I agree with. Though that is irrespective of my views on USUM.
  7. Ambrose7

I apologize if I sounded rude but while the story line changes might not be to your appeal, discounting them completely because you read the script isn't fair. I agree they are a step back from B2W2 which are my favourite games but they aren't typical third versions. Emerald squeezed both teams...
  8. Ambrose7

And which other third version did better? Platinum and Emerald because of Battle frontier? You may be interested in them but that doesn't mean everybody else is. Please lets not treat our opinions as facts.
  9. Ambrose7

Well I guess they had to make split versions because B2W2 sold more than usual third versions. Also if they had plans on making Necrozma some kind of parasitic creature then they had to go for two versions. And since the previous Sun and Moon had version exclusives so does this one.
  10. Ambrose7

DLC? what are you referring to again?
  11. Ambrose7

What do you mean locking? When did that happen? Are you referring to how Cosmoem evolves based on version? You could simply trade for it.
  12. Ambrose7

Lol half the fan base wanted new pokemon mid gen since forever. Also this fandom uses the term cashgab really lightly. They could have made alternate forms really easily but instead went on for new pkmn but nah. Anyway as for new forms themselves, third versions always had untradable new forms.
  13. Ambrose7

Well it did happen before. I have seen extremely diverging opinions for the Gen V games. Some say they're the best while others consider them the worst of the franchise.
Back
Top Bottom