Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

To be fair, none of the mythicals from Gen 7 got in game lore. Even Gen 6 ones were largely left unexplored.
  2. Ambrose7

Yeah ikr. I was excited when I saw so many pages. Thought corocoro leak was actually worthwhile for once. :I Anyway, I highly doubt Pokemon and Smash would end up eating each others sales. Even if they were to launch at the same time, they are vastly different games. And what's this consumers...
  3. Ambrose7

I don't think anybody wants the old starters as the primary starter choice here.
  4. Ambrose7

They have to be from a logical pov. Switch was the next console and Pokemon is one of the highest selling games for them.
  5. Ambrose7

We don't know what kind of reboot yet. As others have said, the nature of this "reboot" is unknown as of yet. It might not even be a reboot but retelling set in a different universe. Either of the things you have mentioned might anger the fan base indeed but it's still a bit early to come to...
  6. Ambrose7

True it doesn't sound as interesting as a new game but I think it also has a lot of potential. As far as remakes go, ORAS changed quite a lot to fit the megas and primals. The lengths they could go in a complete retelling is quite a lot. Especially considering Kanto is like a empty palette...
  7. Ambrose7

Aveon has a nice ring to it imo. About the direct though, I don't think the games will be revealed in it. It will likely focus on Fire Emblem and Mario Tennis and Zeraora might get officially revealed too. It will be a pleasant surprise if they do reveal them though.
  8. Ambrose7

I understand that you dislike the idea but what you think doesn't matter when what you're stating is incorrect. Unlike Hawaii which is completely tropical, the climate of India is very diverse. If they do happen to include it, then you won't be getting "another tropical region". Let's not shoot...
  9. Ambrose7

Typically yeah. But black and white were announced in April, so they've still got time.
  10. Ambrose7

If pokemon games do implement dlc, I doubt they would actually go EA's way and make certain items or pokemon be only available through purchase. It would more likely be expanded storylines (especially for mythicals) and I don't think that's bad.
  11. Ambrose7

Perhaps. But it may be the first gen 8 mon we get. Also they have been hyping up eevee this year a lot.
  12. Ambrose7

It was a joke. Sheesh. I meant like what you don't want in the next games and all that. You've repeated them multiple times.
  13. Ambrose7

We know more about RileyXY1 now than about Gen 8, the topic of discussion. Lol Anyway, about the movie, the pokeball in Lisa's hand seems to be getting a lot of focus. If it contains the eevee, then perhaps the eevee is also an important part of the movie even before it evolves.
  14. Ambrose7

Not to mention with its own exclusive move and its animation.
  15. Ambrose7

Exactly. I like Zeraora's design and would be totally happy if it gets some backstory within the games ( which it won't ) but unfortunately GF doesn't seem to be interested in making mythicals a part of the game's lore anymore. Diancie was the last one to have anything to do with the region it...
  16. Ambrose7

I guess that's true. Kids would probably be excited about a new mon.
  17. Ambrose7

Is anybody hyped about mythicals anymore though? The way recent distributions are done and how poorly marshadow was treated, I don't think they are that concerned about Zeraora.
  18. Ambrose7

I really didn't believe that the new games could be called You and Me. But now that the movie is called "Everyone's Story", I'm starting to have doubts.Also I think the gen 8 pokemon in the movie is likely the new eeveelution.
  19. Ambrose7

You say that like it doesn't change much. Terminology aside, a huge part of pokemon gameplay are the battles. Changing them might as well be changing the genre. That aside, I do hope we get something from Pokemon Day aside from Go stuff.
  20. Ambrose7

You really don't let things go do you? It's pretty obvious what he meant was that the things changed before are no where as important as changing the way the game is played. He even replied to you saying just that. But you chose to ignore it. This discussion about the battle system is fruitless...
Back
Top Bottom