Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Spoilers Rainbow Rocket and the 4 timelines

True and they cannot have succeeded in their plans in the same universe after all.
  2. Ambrose7

Obviously not. You can have your own opinion on that. However that doesn't change the fact that this still is a pokemon game. Moreover we don't even have the complete information and yet people are jumping to conclusions. That said, you're free to be not interested. I mean that is subjective...
  3. Ambrose7

Right because PC saving the world from aliens, stopping genocide, destruction of universe etc are okay but god forbid PC defeats some strong trainers even if he is the new champion. These are pokemon games.
  4. Ambrose7

Yeah its a bit much I agree but then again they couldn't just keep making games and remakes and then retconing them. The Multiverse thing is pretty interesting from one side as it gives a lot of opportunities. I obviously won't defend GF post games before this but as i have said before you're...
  5. Ambrose7

It was in the leak but more importantly in one of the Japanese trailers, Archie outright says he succeeded in creating his version of world and aims to do the same here.
  6. Ambrose7

It's really not that hard once you grasp it. There are basically two main timelines. One where the ancient weapon was fired and created mega evolution (XY, ORAS, SM and USUM) and one where it wasn't (Remaining games). Now each game is "canon" because they all happen. Just in different...
Back
Top Bottom