Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Don't home consoles in general sell better in the west though? I know that the handheld market in Japan is bigger for sure.
  2. Ambrose7

It is spiteful. The games aren't perfect but they certainly don't deserve 0/10s. If people dislike something, they can be constructive about it.
  3. Ambrose7

Seriously?? That is so cute. Well done GF.
  4. Ambrose7

Where did u find him?
  5. Ambrose7

All three of them being rivals would be pretty neat. Similar to XY but properly executed this time. It could be that they had started their journey slightly before you. But alas I don't see that happening.
  6. Ambrose7

Slightly more excited about the games now tbh.
  7. Ambrose7

I agree. It's nice to see people wanting the game to be good even though it's not for them. I have seen to many "I hope it flops" posts already.
  8. Ambrose7

View: https://youtu.be/kYNN5ESJE6c I like how the partner Pikachu/Eevee reacts based on the surrounding environment.
  9. Ambrose7

They don't really. They can keep them version exclusives for future pairs of games.
  10. Ambrose7

View: https://youtu.be/BF4ARjIbS3Q Perhaps so but this is not a bad thing. In fact some of the battles will be interesting and challenging.
  11. Ambrose7

Gen VI and VII may not have been to your liking but GF didn't drop the ball. There were clear signs of effort in those games. Sure they had tons of problems too but that's mostly because people focus more on the negative than positive. As a whole, they were good games. Let's Go on the other hand...
  12. Ambrose7

If you look between 0.04-0.05 and 0.10-0.12 where the trainers are running, you van see varying skin colours.
  13. Ambrose7

Perhaps but we now have Magneton which can wall her (Unless they give her focus bast), other psychic types with ghost type moves, powerful dark and bug type moves which weren't in Gen 1-3. I don't see it being a huge problem. And this level of challenge is fine with me.
  14. Ambrose7

Um so? Considering steel and fairy types are in and the fact that alola forms are here too, I'm pretty sure this game will also have dark type moves.
  15. Ambrose7

I'm pretty sure he meant other games where starters don't follow you. Also what do you have with the starter following you? It doesn't affect anything and is only aesthetic.
  16. Ambrose7

Honestly considering they all transform into dittos upon capture, I have a feeling it has something to do with Mew. Like having the dna of all pokemon and what not. Very curious to see where they are going with this.
  17. Ambrose7

Although there is no real definition of rpgs these days, in general consensus, Zelda is not an rpg. Maybe the second Zelda game but nothing else. The greatest giveaway is that you don't level up.
  18. Ambrose7

Would you rather they be as weak as normal Pikachus and Eevees? I thought everyone wanted them to be slightly stronger than normal. Ofc in an ideal game we wouldn't be stuck with them or at least have the option to evolve them. Oh well. I wonder if we can remove them from the party post game.
  19. Ambrose7

Although I wasn't sold on the games from the start, it just seems like a really enjoyable game after all these trailers.It may not be the game I wanted but it looks fun tbh.
  20. Ambrose7

Well from the pokedex video, I must say the menu ui looks really nice.
Back
Top Bottom