Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

View: https://youtu.be/uzPexjVHF5I There are certain parts of the japanese trailer I'm not sure have been discussed here. If you notice the gym where you are introduced to Oleanna and Rose seems to be the steampunk city (the first big city). You can see similar brick patterns above the gym...
  2. Ambrose7

If you see the map there is a icy area with a gym which has a black colour theme. That's what people are suspecting to be another version exclusive gym.
  3. Ambrose7

The known gyms are visible in the official map but if you're asking about all 8 gyms then unfortunately we still don't know where some of them are located.
  4. Ambrose7

And that's great but if others don't want it imposed on them, then Christians should respect their decision.
  5. Ambrose7

That's not really a fair comparison. The number in Christianity is only relevant when it comes to people who believe in it. To atheists or people who believe in different faith, the number is irrelevant and hence they should be able to choose the number. Drugs on the other hand are bad for you...
  6. Ambrose7

Max raids happen in the wild Area and are natural phenomena. By natural I mean they are not the result of some human manipulation (as far as we know). Chairman Rose somehow has incorporated these in his gym challenges.
Back
Top Bottom