• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

You take that back
  2. Ambrose7

Obstagoon doesn't take anything away from Linoone though. Nothing has changed. People who like Linoone will still use Linoone. In fact your argument works inversely. Since Og Linoone is untouched now, it doesn't get affected by Galarian Linoone. But had normal Linoone had gotten an evolution...
  3. Ambrose7

How is Linoone being replaced exactly? Linoone is still there. It's still can do all the things it could before. From how I see it, the Galarian variant is a compleletly new thing thanks to a different typing. Moreover Galarian Linoone with a eviolite can be a thing too.
  4. Ambrose7

Did you bother to read the actual post I replied to and in what context I said that?
  5. Ambrose7

By that logic one could argue that them adding new pokemon to the game is also hypocritical. But it's not. New forms and pokemon are the main draw of the game. They are more important than the old ones.
  6. Ambrose7

Yes I'm telling you exactly that. First of all there's more to pokemon than just design changes. They have separate models, movepools etc. Morover aside from being a pretty good way to breathe fresh air into old pokemon, it actually makes sense from a lore perspective too. Plus it helps with the...
  7. Ambrose7

That's a gross over-generalization of the regional form concept.
Back
Top Bottom