Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Honestly the quality of life changes to game mechanics this gen are amazing. Sadly they will be buried under Dexit rage. I guess in 5 to 6 years people will look back and appreciate what the gen did.
  2. Ambrose7

Yeah there's no evidence against it but we have yet to see even one gigantamax raid where the pre-evolution was present. So I'll be cautiously optimistic.
  3. Ambrose7

Okay but that doesn't really contradict what she is saying though. Oriden is saying that if there's an indicator for raid pokemon being able to gigantamax then we might find their pre-evolved forms there too, with the idea that once evolved they would be able to gigamax. Ofc this is all wishful...
  4. Ambrose7

You forget that was in a time where the presence of one starter meant the presence of others too (Even then Blaziken got one earlier than others). But here there's a chance that the other two starters might not even be in the game. Although if they do not get any new giga forms and dynamaxing...
  5. Ambrose7

https://www.gameinformer.com/preview/2019/10/16/playing-through-the-beginning-of-the-game Based on this article, there are many new pokemon in the first 2 hours of the game.
  6. Ambrose7

Desoite the criticism DAII gets, it tried something new with how the game progressed and I for one think it's a genuinely good game. I hope SwSh impress me the very same way.
  7. Ambrose7

Then you're really not gonna like what they do in Witcher 3 :3 lmao
  8. Ambrose7

Well it appears Corocoro does have something at the very least. This issue will talk about the Wild Area. Whether there will be new information or not, idk.
  9. Ambrose7

Speaking from a purely design stand point, Gen 7 was pretty good imo.
  10. Ambrose7

either you are unaware or really pessimistic
  11. Ambrose7

I think what esserise meant to say that he doesn't necessarily agree that the franchise is getting more messy thanks to regional evolutions and dexit. And I somewhat agree. I don't see why it would be hard for us to keep track of things. When a new game releases, just like now, we would get a...
  12. Ambrose7

If the first gym is Milo then I do think they'll have bugs in early game. It remains to be seen whether they'll be new or old.
  13. Ambrose7

The official site hasn't been updated either.
  14. Ambrose7

Exclusive to Sword makes we wonder if the Galarian chatot leak had some credibility.
  15. Ambrose7

The fighting is next to the type part. And the description also indicates fighting.
  16. Ambrose7

A pure fighting type hmm. From a glance, it looks like a cubone but is way too heavy. (also don't think we'll be getting a galarian form for both cubone family and meowth family since both got Alolan forms.). It might be a farfetch'd form. It does appear to hold something. Maybe to in Galar, due...
  17. Ambrose7

It's definitely on purpose. It had got me very interested :3
  18. Ambrose7

Reddit, to til day, has rants about dexit and what not. Many people complained about the 6th and the 7th gens too. The thing is, for most fans, the cons are not enough to deter them from enjoying the game. And that's in no way a bad thing. People enjoy the games. To say the popularity and...
  19. Ambrose7

We don't know what forms he was talking about. Arceas forms are a far cry from those of mega evolutions and Aegislash.
  20. Ambrose7

I don't think there's any confirmation that Ash will be in this series? Or is there?
Back
Top Bottom