Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Where did you find this? Cause I really want Snipe shot to have that secondary effect.
  2. Ambrose7

I think the core is :o They don't seem as rare as they were implied to be huh
  3. Ambrose7

I just saw Eternabeam and I must say, Eternatus transforming just to use that move is pretty cool.
  4. Ambrose7

It still is since you can't use it :3
  5. Ambrose7

It does but it gains Eternity part, likely referencing to
  6. Ambrose7

And someone thought it looked like a minor legendary?
  7. Ambrose7

I told myself I'll do the same but I'm very weak willed when it comes to game music lol. Especially for jrpgs.
  8. Ambrose7

You didn't like the rival themes or Rose's theme? I thought they were nice.
  9. Ambrose7

For some reason Dragapult doesn't get shadow claw :/ meaning Phantom force is the only physical ghost type move it has access to. Whyyyyyyyyyyy. On the bright side, Rapidash gets psycho cut, high horsepower and throat chop.
  10. Ambrose7

Do we know what types some of those new moves are? Like Body press?
  11. Ambrose7

I was going through the text dump and searched for common names like Cynthia and didn't get any :/
  12. Ambrose7

Are there no returning character cameos? :/
  13. Ambrose7

You can find Toxel in wild tho.
  14. Ambrose7

I'm happy that Marshadow and Zeraora got in. Magearna was distributed by QR code quite early plus had a small bit of lore to it. Sadly the other two had none. I hope if they get distributed in Galar, we get to learn more about them.
  15. Ambrose7

If someone has a link to check the stats, that'd be nice :(
Back
Top Bottom