Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

It's not Gamefreak's fault a couple of whales and seaweed ghosts decided to take a vacation. :(
  2. Ambrose7

Some of the fossil dex entries do state that trainers reviving fossil mons and releasing them is the reason they have been reintroduced to the wild though.
  3. Ambrose7

I agree with you but the video was not cheap in any form. Was very well directed and animated.
  4. Ambrose7

There are wild Sharpedos now and they're really fast and can see you from far away. They chase you for quite some time too.
  5. Ambrose7

The original trio are named after their elements. They didn't really have much choice there if they wanted to keep the pattern. At least it isn't Regidragon. Although I think Regilectric would have been better than what we got.
  6. Ambrose7

Why would we see the birds in Isle of Armour post game if they were shown in Crown Tundra.
  7. Ambrose7

Eh He was giving an example not predicting. Also G-max goldrush nulls Gmax Smite. Its not like effects can't be repeated. Plus ET comes from an electric type move and effects the enemies as well. So I don't believe this is a point against the leak. I still not believe it, but that's another...
  8. Ambrose7

Aren't remakes themselves the incentive? Many people want to revisit Sinnoh, play through the DPPt games again, etc. Since when did cover legendaries become the only incentive to buy games?
  9. Ambrose7

So the twilight wings episode was short and sweet. I wonder if some characters which'll be explored there might appear in the expansion packs.
  10. Ambrose7

Same here actually. I know people say "90$ too much for complete experience and all that" and while I will say SwSh could have had more content, they weren't as lacking as I was led to believe. By now I have 70 hours in it and I have had plenty of fun. Many single player games sell for full...
  11. Ambrose7

Not more than 40$ for the "enhanced" versions. Which is what people mean by "Step in the right direction".
  12. Ambrose7

Lol way more than what I expected from a January direct
Back
Top Bottom