Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Lots of rpgs do allow you to travel freely though. I feel like pokemon can go almost full open world pretty easily. With levels being scaled by something like amount of badges. The story can be linear allowing for a proper merging of pokemon and open world gameplay. (Take Witcher 3 for example).
  2. Ambrose7

Ah the first of its kind. Pretty strong typing too. And more importantly another cute fox pokemon in my roster.
  3. Ambrose7

Maybe they have and we haven't noticed it yet. Like maybe the glowing thing is not a building but a dormant Arceus statue. Besides if arceus is pokegod shouldn't he be omnipresent :confused:
  4. Ambrose7

I really don't? I remember some people wanted a shift while others didn't. Same as almost every generation since IV.
  5. Ambrose7

You can just not buy them you know. There are some people who would want to play BDSP. Not to mention the DS games are very hard to find these days and expensive as well. On topic, I saw someone state that the starters might be inspired from Ainu culture. That's pretty interesting. I don't...
Back
Top Bottom