Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Let's calm down here. People can have varied opinions. Tho I do agree this seems to be a weird thing to take issue with.
  2. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I disagree completely. People have been asking for harder fights since I've been a part of this fandom. And this is the most intelligent way of doing it. They could have simply just increased levels and called it a day. But they actually made it hard by making opponents play the game at its...
  3. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1457750998189969411?s=20 Funny timing. If its true, then this sounds great. It also lowers my disappointment about DP leader teamsets.
  4. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

No don't worry. The music will definitely be patched day 1 as we have already heard orchestral version in trailers.
  5. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So based on what Khu is saying, apparently no Distortion World. Just a pretty encounter cave apparently. I hope it's not true :(
  6. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Apparently it's not cosmetic. Following pokemon gain friendship/bond points faster and hence make the game a joke by surviving hits or landing criticals a lot more. So I guess this balances it out. But if it's true, then it's kind of a bummer because now I have to choose between following...
  7. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I would generally agree but that's only if there was supposed to be a theme. I love Raihan from SwSh but Flint using Steelix, Driflblim and Lopunny is only because of DP dex restrictions. And while I appreciate them making the battles more interesting, it's pretty obvious the only reason they...
  8. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Octillery Volkner SMH. I am pretty much happy with the remakes but sometimes I feel GF's devotion to "faithfulness" hurts the franchise more. I guess we'll be getting 2/5 fire Flint too. Edit: On the plus side, Raichu has a Shuca Berry and knows surf. Interesting. Perhaps Cynthia team can have...
  9. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

The in game map also got shown. Apparently the battle zone is covered in clouds. Interesting. Also a good QOL change is that the seal customization is now accessible from the main menu itself.
Back
Top Bottom