Search results for query: *

1. A

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

If you click on a member name, you can see their "current activity" on the forum if they recently clicked onto a page. You can, I believe, hide your online status so that only the mods/admins know you're online.
  2. A

I see someone likes to live dangerously... ... but have you heard the good word about Plugg? He is a wholesome boy.
  3. A

The Kirby anime is a guilty pleasure. One of the few 4Kids dubs I'll happily watch. Dubya Dedede will never fail to make me laugh. XD
  4. A

In, like, a day or so you'll even be able to capitalize on a point bonus by reviewing fics that got nominated for the awards. am i doing this right, dp? XP
  5. A

@BackSet you don't have to write an essay for a review. I can't speak for all authors, but many that I've met here just appreciate hearing a few thoughts... even if it's something small that popped into your head in the moment while reading.
  6. A

I'm not sure I'd agree, but I cannot deny Daroach has an impeccable fashion sense. Easily the most dapper character in the whole Kirbyverse.
  7. A

And I'm just waiting for this Friday when we get more Dream Friends for Kirby Star Allies. <3
  8. A

@diamondpearl876 Yikes, yeah that's not good to hear at all. The worst thing a pet could come into is an environment where its caregiver will be exasperated with them. Seems like a recipe for trouble.
  9. A

Can confirm my rescue dog (who I did get as a puppy) tries to chase after birds not understanding they can fly.
  10. A

When you talk politics, there are no winners, only losers.
  11. A

I tend to turn off Discord during any designated writing time. *shrug*
  12. A

So, speaking of crazy car stuff, guess who woke up this morning to find his car missing a tire valve cap? Like, it seriously just must've fallen off somehow and I have no idea what could've happened. Thank god there was an auto parts store open super early. Averted a possible tire blow out.
  13. A

I also had to take a written test to pass Driver's Ed, which was needed to make me eligible for the actual road test as well as eligible for a discount with my auto insurance. *shrug*
  14. A

Speaking as someone who regularly drives in one of the most hostile driving environments in the United States, I'm sure you'll do great, @unrepentantAuthor. Best of luck!
  15. A

I'm pretty confident current VGC rules require Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.
  16. A

Jeez, that is unnecessarily convoluted!
  17. A

Not to mention, if I want to quote something from a story for a review... FFN won't let me do that. I can't highlight text on that sight at all. It barely works for me at all. XD
  18. A

I totally understand that thinking. But I know for a fact that FF.net's word counter is broken beyond all get out. When I use the Document Manager, it always gives me a higher word count than Word or Google Docs. And when I use the site's scene break lines, that somehow adds hundreds to over a...
  19. A

Part of this conversation makes me feel like I should have something in my signature that advertises I have a story. <.<;
  20. A

That settles it! I'm going to write a Red and Blue shipping fic...
Back
Top Bottom