Search results for query: *

1. A

COMPLETE: Restarting (Oneshot) (EVERYONE)

So, I suppose I should start responses by saying that this was written, I think, back in September 2017, so it's (hopefully) not a good indicator of my current abilities. I wrote it for a contest on another site that had a very strict word count limit and it had to be a oneshot. It was longer...
  2. A

Aha ha. I appreciate the sentiment. I'm... probably just crazy. Honestly. Truth is that life circumstances have arranged themselves to where reading is a relatively safe way to spend my free time. Which I guess is why I do a lot of it. @.@ Happy to hear it. I freely admit that this was part of...
  3. A

I understand. I think it was a combination of feeling experimental and, while writing the first draft, constantly slipping into the present tense despite trying to write in the past tense. The only other first-person stuff I've done (a couple of chapters in a chapter fic I should be bringing...
  4. A

Sure, you can cross-post. ^^ And I'm not a fan of people judging themselves by reading speeds. As long as you have fun with it, that's what matters most, in my book. :) Thanks. I'm pretty sure the revisions sort of helped to solidify Gladion's voice in this. I don't really remember the early...
  5. A

Ah, well thank you kindly. It certainly brightens up an evening. :) I didn't actually realize it was that much of a gamble, ha ha. It wasn't terrible to draft, since I use present tense for work memos and outlines. But I totally see your point. I think this being a oneshot did factor into my...
  6. A

Hello! Decided to start off with something simple. I'm posting an old oneshot I submitted elsewhere. I made some revisions based on feedback, including removing a scene that pretty much everyone who read it thought was unnecessary. If anyone wants, I can post the deleted scene later. If you do...
Back
Top Bottom