Search results for query: *

1. AmethystLeslie

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I know that lorewise, Aerial Ace is based off a sword move, which is why so many Pokemon that have some sort of sword learn it, and Flying types learn it because... it's Flying type?
  2. AmethystLeslie

From a lore perspective? Maybe. To take advantage of its ability Contrary? Works for me.
  3. AmethystLeslie

Apparently, of all the mons with Snow Warning, Ninetales-A is the only one who can also learn Aurora Veil. We need more of both.
  4. AmethystLeslie

... What about it? It can learn it, and is very good with it.
  5. AmethystLeslie

That was actually an oversight. It was never meant to learn Steel Wing, it was meant to learn TM51, which was Ally Switch in Gen 5, but when GF ported over its moveset, someone forgot that the TM was a different move in Gen 6. It becomes less excusable when it's still part of its Gen 7 TM moveset.
  6. AmethystLeslie

Mega Sableye's ability is Magic Bounce.
  7. AmethystLeslie

I was disappointed that Alolan Raichu doesn't learn Surf by levelup or TM. You got the whole surfing motif going on, and it's not given access to one of, if not the, best Water-type move in the game. Also when I was lowkey planning my team in my 2nd run of Platinum, i was surprised that...
Back
Top Bottom