Search results for query: *

1. AmethystLeslie

Trailers and News Discussion

Oh, and i guess the starters were revealed too. Still happy i picked Popplio. Never doubted my boy from the start.
  2. AmethystLeslie

UMMM! CYNTHIA! WALLY! RED! (And still silent) BLUE!
  3. AmethystLeslie

Not sure what i expect other than final start evos. Also I predict we get one more piece of news between the 5th and the 15th.
  4. AmethystLeslie

It might be all female. I won't complain in the slightest if they could be male, too. Speaking of Steenee and Tsareena, I love them and considering them for my team. They look amazing!
  5. AmethystLeslie

My thoughts of the trailer: *What's that song? Is that Gladius's battle theme? They really wanna drive the point home that Silvally is Gladius's signature pokemon with that official art. *Silvally looks cool, and I didn't get the pun with RKS System, until I looked at TV Tropes, and they...
  6. AmethystLeslie

When I think of Poke Pelago, i imagine my pokemon that I would bring from the bank (and I have a lot of pokemon there) hanging out at those islands. Even the pokemon I have with me in Alpha Sapphire, I have a lot of pokes there that could use some feeling that they aren't just there to rot for...
  7. AmethystLeslie

I've also heard speculation that Ilima could be a ground-type trial captain since the Ilima flower can be found on beaches.
  8. AmethystLeslie

I can't wait to buy Mega Stones with the BP from all the time i used Pokemon Ban- i mean, from all the blood, sweat, and tears from the regional battle facility(-ies). That's actually how i got, like, 500 BP in Alpha Sapphire, from Pokemon Bank.
  9. AmethystLeslie

I was excited for the entire trailer up until Ash-Greninja. I was shocked they kept the name, since Ash in the games (even in spirit) is one of the things I never wanna see.
  10. AmethystLeslie

They were in XY.
  11. AmethystLeslie

Hoping for info on the Cutiefly evo, some new pokes, maybe a new gameplay feature. At this point, I wanna see info on the Rockruff and starter evo cuz I just wanna see people's wishes come true.
  12. AmethystLeslie

That would be cool. Suddenly i need this.
  13. AmethystLeslie

Happy about that trailer that finally came. Small trailer, but they look cool. Maybe that Absorption thing will make more sense ingame, cuz it's not immediately obvious. You know, if the UBs are feared by humans and Pokemon alike, then Hala and Tapu Koko are just straight up badasses, and I...
  14. AmethystLeslie

I guess slowing down a bit can be nice, i guess. Trying not to be too salty about this, even though I rarely get super salty. Still can't help being disappointed. They said "site update" and they did update, and nothing more than that. At least we get to see the Ultra Beasts picking a fight...
  15. AmethystLeslie

I hope they're just late and they'll upload a trailer... soon. Currently refreshing the NA and JP Youtube channels.
  16. AmethystLeslie

Whatever that thing is, it looks pink.
  17. AmethystLeslie

Oak's appeared in other games before, like the Johto and Sinnoh games (in case anyone didn't remember him, he told you about the Pal Park and the roaming Kanto legendary birds) Pretty cool trailer, looks like we got some blink-and-you'll-miss-it new footage, even if it didn't show anything new...
  18. AmethystLeslie

I wasn't happy or upset to see Sina and Dexio more than surprised. I forgot they existed briefly, and I did not think they had a chance of returning, but here we are. I don't think they'll be there for anything more than the Zygarde sidequest (which i predict is postgame).
  19. AmethystLeslie

I had so many reactions, it was glorious. Kinda wish we got this in the Direct, on top of the other news that was announced that day.
  20. AmethystLeslie

No, even then. Everything will be spoiled.
Back
Top Bottom