Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm not sure if this image is official, but I'll post it here anyway:
  2. A

These pictures are too small for me to make them out completely, but it seems Sawyer will still have Grovyle when XY&Z starts.
  3. A

It depends on your definition of team. Do you mean Ash's main team in each region once it is complete? Because there are plenty of times when Ash didn't have both a Fire-type and a Grass-type on his team at once, including in DP at the Lily Conference. Ash had Pikachu, Muk, Noctowl, Donphan...
  4. A

Confirmed evos: Frogadier and Noibat As to when these Pokemon will evolve is unknown, but we knpw XY and Z will air starting on October 29, which will air after the Anistar battle. Frogadier may evolve during the gym match. If it is also used, Noibat may evolve here too.
  5. A

Episodes are produced 5-6 months in advance. Remember that infamous cake which spoiled a bunch of captures and evolutions all the way to an episode that aired this March? That cake was prepared for the anime staff and employees in time for XY's anniversary last October. The poinf is that...
  6. A

So Bunnelby won't evolve after all. I guess "XY087" will be one of those episodes in which Bunnelby will lose to, and eventually defeat, its evolved form, huh?
  7. A

A new evolution has been revealed. Source: TV TOKYO Pokémon XY website ポケットモンスター エックスワイ:あにてれ:テレビ東京
  8. A

It seems to be unlikely. There shouldn't be any additional changes to the main cast until Serena acquires her Eevee. And it is possible for Serena to obtain one at some point between XY083 and XY088. It's for that reason that I also think Clemont's Bunnelby evolving into Diggersby is unlikely.
  9. A

The writers ultimately decide which Pokémon Ash and co. obtain, and usually it is those Pokémon that can be marketed towards young children. There are numerous criteria the writers seem to use when they screen for potential main cast Pokémon. First, organic Pokemon are chosen over inorganic...
  10. A

Could you please elaborate on this one? Why do you believe Ash will get a Mega Gardevoir? While it may be possible for Ash to acquire a Mega Evolution in the near future, Mega Gardevoir seems to be one of the least likely ones for Ash to have. Mega Gardevoir has been established as Diantha's...
  11. A

All of the episodes that are expected to air before M18's release date have been revealed, and so far none of them has given any indication as to when Serena will catch her Eevee or when Jessie's Pumpkaboo will evolve. Will those events happen in episodes airing after M18? Because if last year...
  12. A

True, but I find it unlikely that Chespin will evolve either. The writers have made Chespin the Oshawott of this series, and we know Oshawott never evolved even when it had ample opportunities to do so. But I do acknowledge that anything is possible. I think Oshawott and Tepig had a recurring...
  13. A

BW139 (the episode in which Emolga "joins" Team Rocket and Snivy goes up on her case about it) was the last one. But the point still stands - Snivy never evolved, presumably because making it a Servine may have ruined its dynamic with Emolga. The same could very well happen with Pancham and...
  14. A

And the fact that evolving Pancham could ruin whatever dynamic it has with Chespin, another Pokémon that I expect will remain unevolved in BW. Usually, but not always, Pokémon with distinct personalities and/or recurring conflicts with other mons on the main cast remain unevolved. We had...
  15. A

For the reasons that I mentioned on the previous page, I just can't see Serena with a Pangoro.
  16. A

Ash and May had Squirtle and Wartortle, respectively. Neither one was shown with a Blastoise, although the case could be made about Ash and Paul sharing the Gliscor and Torterra species. Umbreon seems the second least likely Eeveelution to be shown with Serena (second to Glaceon) because...
  17. A

No, it seems like Scottie will be the one with a Mega Sceptile. Scottie said that it was his dream to have his starter Pokémon Mega Evolve. If Ash does have his Sceptile Mega Evolve, it will probably be after Scottie Mega Evolves his.
  18. A

I can't see Serena's Eevee evolving into an Umbreon. Umbreon is one of Gary's signature Pokémon, having made an appearance in Johto and quite a few in DP. If Eevee will evolve, then it will evolve into Sylveon because the anime is currently advertising Gen VI Pokémon, of which Sylveon is part...
  19. A

Many of Ash's Pokémon made regular appearances in the Johto arc. It doesn't mean that Snorlax should be included as part of his Johto team. The only Kanto Pokémon who were actually on Ash's Johto roster for more than one episode were Bulbasaur, Charizard, and Squirtle. Phanpy/Donphan was not...
  20. A

XY077 will air on June 18. M18 will be released in Japanese theaters starting on July 18. Fletchinder won't evolve in any episodes that air prior to July 18.
Back
Top Bottom