• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ananfal

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

@Warrior of Fire
  2. Ananfal

The 'she' I used in my last post was probably referring to my Horsea, who is a female, and who I will be narrating actions for as though she was an actual character. I'll try to refer to her as Mazu more often, and make it very clear who my pronouns are referring to in the future. EDIT: I did...
  3. Ananfal

Clarisse isn't exactly shy, just a bit standoffish and quiet. They don't like a lot of people but they hate misunderstandings and ignorance more. If anyone asks them a question, they're going to answer it as best they can, just so that they don't have to repeat themselves again.
  4. Ananfal

That's alright, as long as you're willing to listen and keep an open mind. :) It'll probably get explored some within the RP if people ask Clarisse about it, so you can learn some stuff there. Or if you're curious, ask me any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them.
  5. Ananfal

I agree with Max, but if you're asking what gender they were assigned at birth, then that would be female. Their birth name was Clara, but they changed it to Clarisse after they figured out that they felt more comfortable with a gender neutral name. (It's still a bit feminine but they needed...
  6. Ananfal

Thanks! >.< I'm glad that you're enjoying this as much as I am! I guess no one else noticed that I was using they/them pronouns for Clarisse the whole time? It's why I was a bit confused that they got roomed with the girls instead of solo but I guess it just adds more drama!
  7. Ananfal

Clarisse wouldn't kill her after they became insane, they would kill her so that they DON'T go insane. :P Big difference.
  8. Ananfal

The OP is having some writers block, but it should get up and started soon enough, never fear!
  9. Ananfal

Wait, do they have tables? I was under the impression that there were only tables on the stage and the other seats were set up like an auditorium setting.
  10. Ananfal

Starting this off quick - as a first year, do I just wander in and sit down? How was I transported there/selected to begin with?
Back
Top Bottom