Search results for query: *

1. A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: Need help! Team suck :( This is an ingame team, and as such, belongs in the In-Game thread, please read the rules here next time. I'll move it for the time being.
  2. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. EV's, IV's, and Items are necessary for it to be considered competitive.
  3. A

Re: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) It was there at the time of my comment.
  4. A

Re: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) In-Game Teams go in the ingame thread.
  5. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This is different than most doubles. Solid set, but Kings Rock doesn't effect Air Slash, so it shouldn't be used. Heat Wave will probably be more useful than Flamethrower as it hits multiple targets with a change to burn. With the last move you can...
  6. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I feel like this could be easily beaten by Trick Room, Tailwind, and Goodstuff teams.
  7. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. EQ usually is fine if you have enough protectors.
  8. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. A few things, Salac Berry isn't currently out. And the main issue with that is that you are assuming that your opponent won't doing anything in this time. Themes are prevalent in Doubles, whether it is Auto-weather, Trick Room, Tailwind, or Thunder...
  9. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I don't think that that will work too well, because you are going to be overwhelmed by the sheer power in Doubles, while not producing enough to do the same.
  10. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Go to Smogon.com and look up some pokemon you are using. It'll give you an idea of an optimal set, but at the same time, you don't need to copy it down to the wire.
  11. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Their natures need them to be inferior to other pokemon around, they aren't hitting as hard as they can, they get hit harder than they should, and they are slower than they should be. The entire team needs a revamping in general.
  12. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Better, but you are going to have to be able to change the natures to reach your maximum output.
  13. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. It doesn't have enough to be considered a competitive team.
  14. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. It was moved because it is so behind on being an actual team, I felt that putting it here would be better than leaving it in a thread by itself. I'll try being helpful, what is your exact strategy in battle?
  15. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm fairly certain Glare is an egg move.
  16. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This isn't built right for Doubles at all. It's Blocky, which is bad for Doubles, try to make it so you get through battles rapidly, you can't stall in Doubles.
  17. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. That's pretty good, you might want to replace Shadow ball with Focus Blast, though.
  18. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Basically you want to spam it with Psychic types. Ditch the birds.
Back
Top Bottom