Search results for query: *

1. A

Tech Help thread

Never heard of em. Might wanna go about 20 instead of 10, but it might be fine. Check the reviews, see if you can find it on other sites and check reviews there too
  2. A

Tech Help thread

I'd say a usb wifi adapter is gonna be your best bet, if not the only one. There's a chance that they have USB wired adapters, but I've never come across one. Hold on, gonna not be lazy. .... Yep, they make em, and they're relatively cheap, saw quite a few between 25 and 35. That'd be a better...
  3. A

Tech Help thread

Exactly what I was going to say. Check the port on the PC for any marred or bent contacts, if you can get em back in position, you're probably good, otherwise open 'er up and see if the port is just kind of out of position, sometimes a knock on the tower can shift things around and if there's a...
  4. A

Tech Help thread

Honestly, I don't reccomend opening the laptop any more than the basic hatch like you saw. Unless you've been doing this for a while and have ALL the proper tools, it can be risky. Try to see if the network card is overheating. Install Speedfan, and see what it reads, or on the low tech side...
  5. A

Tech Help thread

You... may have a problem then. Without any expansion slots you can't add new card without replacing the motherboard, which doing that you may as well just buy a new pc. Take a peak inside the ethernet cable port on the back of the tower. See if any of the little gold contact bits are bent out...
  6. A

Tech Help thread

By port I just mean the slot you plug the cable into. Sometimes when cables are plugged in a slightly loose contact can mar a contact on the port itself, and screw it over. Most routers have 4 or 5 ports, most wifi cards on pcs have either 1 or 2. Try switching those around, maybe you'll get...
  7. A

Tech Help thread

Re: Ethernet/Wi-Fi Problem? First thing to check would be if the Ethernet adapters are enabled on the PC. From there update drivers. Is it the same cable that the tech used? Could be the cable is bad. I assume it's the same router port, so that's fine. Could be the ethernet port on the pc is...
  8. A

Tech Help thread

3DS Nyko Battery Power Pak+ So I bought and installed and have been using the Nyko PowerPak+ for probably a year now. I just noticed about a week ago it's stopped charging to full according to the display. So far I've gotten lucky and haven't played it to the point where it might die, so I have...
Back
Top Bottom