Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Two worries for the faithful remakes: - Compatibility with the other gen 8 games - Platinum-features like the Battle Frontier and a better regional dex
  2. AngryBinacle

Yeah, I hope the remakes aren't 1:1 faithful and do incorporate the Plt stuff.
  3. AngryBinacle

Are we ready for some Sinnoh jazz!?
  4. AngryBinacle

An hour folks.
  5. AngryBinacle

It's just too much to be fake. I can't put my finger on it, but I've seen lots and lots of fakes, this is too much. UI, moving animations, titles, etc. etc.
  6. AngryBinacle

Fully agreed. Let's hope the remakes truly feature platinum stuff and communication with the other gen 8 titles, as well.
  7. AngryBinacle

Too complicated to fake.
  8. AngryBinacle

We've had Johto and Kanto multiple times already.
  9. AngryBinacle

Oh Lord, now I want to see how the remakes look. I'm feeling way more positive about all this. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint.
  10. AngryBinacle

Amazing. Now for the remakes!
  11. AngryBinacle

Wait. What. Where.
  12. AngryBinacle

A traditional remake is all I wanted. It keeps the routes intact. Let's just hope everything from Platinum is included. Dear Lord, please. Frontier, Distortion World, enough fire-types, make it happen.
  13. AngryBinacle

Hmmmm, seeing his other comments in the thread and his trackrecord, it does indeed sound possible. I was confusing the feudal bit with the remakes, seems there are two separate games. Remakes in the original chibi-style? Yes.
  14. AngryBinacle

What does feudal even mean in this sentence. It just seems like a bad mash-up of different fake rumours.
  15. AngryBinacle

Gamefreak owns the RPG's.
  16. AngryBinacle

I don't believe this.
  17. AngryBinacle

I wouldn't mind Sinnohan forms, at all. I just think people are confusing the words 'possible' and 'plausible'. We'll see. There's no evidence for it, neither against it. Only a pattern of remakes never introducing new (sub)species, which could or could not be broken. But don't act like...
  18. AngryBinacle

Doesn't necessarily make it a realistic option. Form changes are one thing, but entire subspecies? They might keep most of the new designs for the generation to come (probably 2022, knowing GF).
  19. AngryBinacle

Since when is the concept of Sinnohan forms a thing and plausible? Regions of 'Japan' (the first 4 gens) have never had regional forms. I mean, they'd be cool, but there is 0 precedence to expect them.
  20. AngryBinacle

That's my point. @Enzo I live in the Netherlands. Only a few games are translated (Pokémon isn't). English media has its advantages. This holds true for most of Europe.
Back
Top Bottom