Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Eternatus will still be the most unique legendary Pokémon for me. That design is just... odd. And awesome. Shame about the scaling, though.
  2. AngryBinacle

That can't be anything but coincidence... right?
  3. AngryBinacle

No, it wasn't designed for Alola, but for promoting a movie.
  4. AngryBinacle

It sure as heck is not a Rillaboom-legendary; it's simply tied to a jungle-themed movie and looks nothing like a gorilla. I don't support that theory.
  5. AngryBinacle

I honestly couldn't care less about mythcials, in the practical way, but I do dig his design. I had hoped for a little bit of Expansion Pass information, that's all.
  6. AngryBinacle

It can't be the new Meltan, as it's as usual tied to a movie. But, yeah, I hope its lore has better integration than most of the other mythicals the last 8 years or so.
  7. AngryBinacle

Looks a bit like a caveman-gremlin hybrid.
  8. AngryBinacle

And something like vines wrapping its legs, maybe because of the forest setting of the movie.
  9. AngryBinacle

The chances of there being entirely new regular Pokémon are pretty slim, if the description on the site is anything to go by.
  10. AngryBinacle

Could even be a double-attack (would be way too overpowered, but you never know sometimes). But, yeah, I wonder as well. The new (and returning) batch of Pokémon is the thing I'm most excited for as well as the area itself.
  11. AngryBinacle

They haven't called non-legendary Pokémon "Legendary" for a while yet. Meltan was called 'mythical' from the get-go, as well. Also, the "more new Pokémon!" description on the pass-page only mentions new legendaries, new G. forms and new returning Pokémon; no new ordinary Pokémon are being...
  12. AngryBinacle

I don't think it will be breedable if it's legendary. I think it will be like Solgaleo/Lunala. @Glaceon9409 Aren't both of the families already in the game? That pretty much rules out regional forms for them this generation.
  13. AngryBinacle

Zapdos' animation showed blow-effects, so I guess electric/fighting. I also get ice/steel vibes from Articuno. Moltres feels like Salazzle and Yveltal had a baby, so I'd go for fire/dark, to be honest.
  14. AngryBinacle

Oof, good point. Landorus is also in, of course, which changes the meta drastically as well. I fear some decent 'mons will be downgraded when june reaches us.
  15. AngryBinacle

Gen VII is either a hit or a miss for me. I generally disliked the whole UB-concept and the amount of legendaries. They compromised like 1/3 of the whole dex. 27 out of 88, to be precise. I've grown to tolerate them, though. Also, there are far too many unevolved Pokémon. 14, to be exact. Just...
  16. AngryBinacle

Those trainer-rosters were in no way indicative of the final version; most trainers in the water-gym didn't even use water-pokémon. Also, I heard someone talk about a ghost-type Alcremie gigantomax version: It's already confirmed to be pure fairy and... Ghost types are usually undead or...
  17. AngryBinacle

Happened quite a lot of times too, in the past. EDIT: By the way, I just checked the trailer and the teapot-like mon is indeed visible if you slow down the speed.
Back
Top Bottom