Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Sugimori art! I do wonder when we'll see all of it for the new Pokémon.
  2. AngryBinacle

We haven't had silhouettes shown to us for almost 2 generations; I doubt we'll get to see silhouettes 2+ weeks before launch.
  3. AngryBinacle

So, Pokénchi showed nothing new, no surprise there. As I said earlier, it's pointless to expect brand new information from that show.
  4. AngryBinacle

Guys, about the Gigantamax discussions, I personally don't even care if my Pokémon won't be able to Gigantamax even if it has a Gigantamax form. It's such an odd mechanic which lasts shortly and which general impact seems meh, that I personally couldn't care less about it. So, my question to...
  5. AngryBinacle

We don't know, of course, but I do think that.
  6. AngryBinacle

Seeing how the most recent Japanese trailer went through all the new designs (new Pokémon, Galarian forms and Gigantamax forms), I kind of doubt we'll see much more at this stage before the reveal happens. The commercials and the like really point out how the end is in sight.
  7. AngryBinacle

I hope a plus-side of Dexit is an actual increase of the amount of new designs.
  8. AngryBinacle

His looks have such an unique appearance that he doesn't even really fit Alola. He looks more like a dev's pet-project to me.
  9. AngryBinacle

I never got the Ryuki hype to begin with.
  10. AngryBinacle

Well, looking at patterns... I don't think we'll see a special Halloween news-moment. I guess we'll get 1-2 new trailers before launch, though.
  11. AngryBinacle

Gigantamax forms are anticlimax. I don't get the hype about them. They're just there for 3 turns and a generation-specific mechanic. That's all fine and dandy, of course, but seeing news about them? Waste of space. I want to see new Pokémon or regional forms. The rest is fluff.
  12. AngryBinacle

I wonder if we'll see something this week.
  13. AngryBinacle

Pokénchi shouldn't even be mentioned anymore :P
  14. AngryBinacle

Gameplay =/= lore. Starters could easily be rare and be encountered in the wild. Their entries don't suggest anything about them being bred in captivity.
  15. AngryBinacle

Yeah, I also doubt most character-designs were finished when Sun/Moon launched. The concepting is most likely still busy at that stage.
  16. AngryBinacle

I guess that people confuse the two because tutorials and some cutscenes were intertwined in the beginning of Sun/Moon/Ultra. It still felt unnecessary, though, and I'm glad some changes have been made. Pokémon will never be tutorial-less, I think, but the beginning of Sun/Moon was just too...
  17. AngryBinacle

If you think about it; Alola was more pathetic than Kalos. Almost 1/3 of the new Alolan designs were 'special' (Legendary, Mythical or Ultra Beast). Kalos didn't suffer from this and had only 6 Legendaries/Mythicals. And, as you mentioned, a lot of the Alolan designs were very spread-out. So...
  18. AngryBinacle

Some exclusive and temporary forms hardly come close to new entries, NPC's or new regional forms. So, yeah, I was kind of disappointed. I want to see a couple of more new Pokémon; that's one of the main charms of a new game for me. This reveal-cycle doesn't make me comfortable at all. We're...
  19. AngryBinacle

Minimum of starter evolutions, but hopefully around 6 or more designs in total.
  20. AngryBinacle

Although there might be more as this is an announced trailer, the only announced trailer that didn't show much was the Sirfetch'd one. Which was kind of obvious. I guess we'll see and seems I was wrong about nothing showing up this week. I'm curious for tomorrow!
Back
Top Bottom