Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

SwSh Here's how we could figure out how many Pokemon will not be in SwSh...

Well, we do know they don't have to do them all over from scratch. If they managed with XY, they can manage now with some fewer mons. And, I'm sorry, but the Dexit is one thing to swallow, but not even having half of them available is a whole other thing. Yes, we don't know the intricacies at...
  2. AngryBinacle

Gen 6 had to redo all of the models and gen V not having a remake might have sped it up as well. Sprite-work is also not as easy as it seems. I still think there's precedence enough to say that Pokémon should be ablo to include around 600 monsters in a game; it shouldn't be too much to ask. I...
  3. AngryBinacle

It's already enough of a tragedy that Pokémon will slowly but surely have more Pokémon than the main games.
  4. AngryBinacle

Work they put in during SM and XY, as well as BW, so why not now?
  5. AngryBinacle

Not my point, my point was that we should/could still get around 600 'mons. That's not all 800+ of them, of course, but a big amount. As that's the amount they usually managed to get into the game for at least the last couple of gens.
  6. AngryBinacle

No idea, anyway, I think I made all of my own points and thoughts clear on the whole matter.
  7. AngryBinacle

But we also know that the biggest amount of work goes into modelling; not into programming encounters. So, they can easily tweak the amount of wild Pokémon. Just like the fact how the 3ds games had bigger regional dexes than older titles. Especially if we consider that Pokémon outside of that...
  8. AngryBinacle

What? They are transferrable, thus obtainable. That's what matters. They could easily put a lot of different 'mons in the Wild Area or distribute them in general if they got a lot of dex entries.
  9. AngryBinacle

But their data was in, nonetheless.
  10. AngryBinacle

Again, I only said I'm a bit disappointed with the Dexit. I don't expect all of the 900-1000 different models to be in at the same time (I'd appreciate patches in the future, though), as it's a humongous amount of work. But that was not my point. My point was that Gamefreak has managed to...
  11. AngryBinacle

You don't know me at all. So, don't pretend you do. Also, every 'mon is someone's favorite. If you want to be a minimalist, then that's fine. I'd rather have Gamefreak keep the same standard or even improve upon it, though.
  12. AngryBinacle

Well, I disagree. I would've wanted all Pokémon, but I understand they couldn't keep them all in. I'd like them to keep the standard of the last few gens, though. That should be humanely possible it seems from back then. So, if you don't need a big amount, that's fine, that's personal, but don't...
  13. AngryBinacle

But why settle for less? Why wouldn't they include as many as possible, like XY/SM? You know, our ancestors were doing fine without cars, planes, videogames etc. Would you be? No, exactly. Standards shouldn't be lowered.
  14. AngryBinacle

If an older game has 700 Pokémon and a new game has 450 with roughly the same mechanics as well as a new battle-mechanic (Gigantamax/Dynamax), while scrapping Megas/Zmoves, then it's indeed settling for less. And if you think the coming two months will reveal new groundbreaking and substantial...
  15. AngryBinacle

No, let me rephrase my point: We know and understand that Gamefreak won't be able to include MORE Pokémon in the national dex than before, but why should we be okay with LESS than the usual amount of Pokémon? It'd just be odd if the games come with fewer stuff than older games but with an...
  16. AngryBinacle

You still completely miss the point. Price increase or not, the standard quality of the game should be preserved. A set amount of Pokémon on par with older generations included. I can afford the 20 bucks extra, no problem. That's not the issue. Also, you're still not adressing the other points...
  17. AngryBinacle

No of course it isn't, nor was I claiming that to be. I just pointed out that the standard shouldn't be lowered if the price increases. And whether you care or not about it being a different franchise, comparing the Digimon games to Pokémon is apples/oranges. You should just compare the Pokémon...
  18. AngryBinacle

Are you daft? That's a whole different game and franchise. Stop with the absurd what-aboutisms. Pokémon XY was a HUGE step-up from the DS games, yet they were able to support more than 600 Pokémon. The models had to be made from scratch, as well, while SwSh uses the same models (with some...
  19. AngryBinacle

Not Pokémon games. Why wouldn't they be able to reach roughly the same as the 3DS games in terms of numbers? Why should we be content with fewer monsters than in the national dexes of gen 4-7? I understand them not being able to support a thousand or so models, but 600? Should be doable, as they...
  20. AngryBinacle

Disagree; we were able to live with 493 because that were all the 'mons in existence. 400-475 is far too few for a 60 dollar game while older gens had more.
Back
Top Bottom