Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I feel the same way, except for the roaming fossil-part. The rest I agree with. The small bits of lacklustre exploration makes me anxious about future titles.
  2. AngryBinacle

Hasn't that been the case for most legendaries in the past.
  3. AngryBinacle

Honestly can't wait* for the next title to be revealed. We all kind of knew what to expect. Although it seems a new expansion pass is a bit unlikely now. I hope the 2021 title will make sure all Pokémon are available in gen 8 games. *Obviously hyperbole, functioning just fine.
  4. AngryBinacle

Sorry, I meant it ironically.
  5. AngryBinacle

Can we even call the IoA a story?
  6. AngryBinacle

I even miss all of the dad-shirts.
  7. AngryBinacle

It's kind of a shame how only 44 returning Pokémon from the Crown Tundra won't be legendaries, fossils or starters. I love the returning fossils, but seeing lots of returning 'mons in the overworld is the best. Walking around and such.
  8. AngryBinacle

I personally don't like the Let's Go games. They have their charms, but are really barebones.
  9. AngryBinacle

I think the possibility of a main-series title reveal exists. - Most people have probably bought the DLC by now. A new title won't bring future sales in jeopardy, either. - The latest trailer for the Expansion Pass showed as much for the Isle of Armor as for the Crown Tundra, meaning that most...
  10. AngryBinacle

Most of them. Maybe not in the regional dex, which is very small and even excludes a lot of Gen IV 'mons, but you could encounter most of them if you had the national dex. So, Trophy Garden, Poké Radar, Swarm, the new areas (battle, resort...) and the updated Great Marsh. Platinum also had an...
  11. AngryBinacle

Leon is the biggest meme. His behaviour is not even plausible anymore.
  12. AngryBinacle

It would be quite too soon compared to usual reveal-times, but let's hope so.
  13. AngryBinacle

Ugh...
  14. AngryBinacle

Prediction: - Small bit about IoA - HOME update - GO compatibility - Sleep - New spin-off
  15. AngryBinacle

Oof, that must've been a buzzkill. Friends of mine are saying 18:00 (Amsterdam time), but no fansite, youtuber or official source has mentioned this. I suspect we'll see it around 15:00-16:00 (Amsterdam time again), right after the presentation or HOME's update.
  16. AngryBinacle

We don't know yet.
  17. AngryBinacle

Exeggcutor is in its regular form, though.
  18. AngryBinacle

Okay, I think I can understand that.
  19. AngryBinacle

Aah, my mistake. I don't think either Necrozma or Eternatus should be the reason for a handwave'able solution. I'm personally of the opinion that just trading them is fine (whether it's in-game or online).
  20. AngryBinacle

Regional variants didn't come into existence because of Necrozma's energy.
Back
Top Bottom