Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

I really want to know the returning mons' line-up, as well. Gimme Crabrawler.
  2. AngryBinacle

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

I could do with some more news, though. Definitely excited for the new areas and the returning 'mons, as well. Especially curious about the upcoming Galar forms; there's a small spark of hope left within me that some of them will receive regional evolutions. Unlikely, but still.
  3. AngryBinacle

Reminds me of the fact that Spiritomb has become quite obscure; if it isn't in the DLC then it surely will be in the remakes.
  4. AngryBinacle

The laser-eyes, the metallic-looking wings, its even sharper and almost modern features as well as color-scheme... yeah, I'm betting on part steel-type. The 'slash'-effects during Articuno's spotlight in the trailer, as well as the soundeffects also scream razor sharp steel to me.
  5. AngryBinacle

Articuno looks like a dual ice/steel type to me.
Back
Top Bottom