Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

Your controversial opinions

Definitely! No problem if it's part of a Pokémon's design/gimmick/philosophy whatsoever, I had this problem with Megas, though.
  2. AngryBinacle

I'm of the opinion that if they want to make some Pokémon more viable, they should 'just' give it a stat buff / a niche instead of making a new 'form', because the new form isn't the original design you're using in the battle. That's why I think megas were 'meh'. I like (most) regional forms...
  3. AngryBinacle

I miss the vs. recorder. Another pointless omission.
  4. AngryBinacle

It would have killed a lot of the uniqueness of the series. They're slowly re-adding them in gen 8, Pokémon Go will have the full dex in a few years and Home already has it.
  5. AngryBinacle

In my opinion: Dexit is a disaster. Regular patching and DLC should fix it, also the logical way to go beyond Gen 8. Let's hope Gen 8 itself will be completed at the end of next year.
  6. AngryBinacle

Pokémon is by definition not the standard of monster-catching games; It holds a bracket on its own. It's a giant. Anyway, I'm aware of the things you mentioned and we obviously don't know enough details. I just think that the DLC's show us there really are plenty of opportunities to...
  7. AngryBinacle

The DS games were, for their time, the best. If we get a gen 4 remake, much of Sinnoh's shortcomings can be easily solved. HM's, battle-speed, Pokémon variation, etc. How they'll handle the mazes in 3D? No clue. But there are plenty of 3D games with intricate dungeon designs. Exploring is one of...
  8. AngryBinacle

An excellent read and I absolutely agree. While the gen 3 and 4 battle facilities didn't really catch on because of the high entry bar, it's much easier to reach it nowadays and I would've loved to use it in SwSh.
Back
Top Bottom