Search results for query: *

1. Anime Psyclone

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Let me say this. Diglett and Dugtrio get Ariel Ace. Now, that kinda makes sense, but once you get to Z-Moves it gets crazy, man.
  2. Anime Psyclone

I do agree, but Leafage is unnecessary! Give it Leaf Tornado!
  3. Anime Psyclone

Yeah, why did they get rid of vine whip for rowlet?
  4. Anime Psyclone

One. Flinching only works if you go first. Two, there’s a total of 1 Grass move that can flinch, Needle Arm. Steamroller is the only Bug move that can flinch. So yeah, I agree with you on the second one. Speaking of Needle Arm, Ferroseed and Ferrothorn can’t get it despite one of them having a...
  5. Anime Psyclone

Someone knows how to perform an act that they normally don't do unless the one who's supposed to do said act isn't there.
  6. Anime Psyclone

Ice has some good physical attackers, with Weavile, Crabominible, and Black Kyurem.
  7. Anime Psyclone

Did you forget the Ice type?
  8. Anime Psyclone

Let's get back on track. Mega Sceptile is a Grass/Dragon special attacker who, without move tutors, can only get Dragon Breath as a special Dragon Stab attack. And that is an egg move. Not even Dragon Pulse?
  9. Anime Psyclone

I agree, more Pokemon need Pay Day
  10. Anime Psyclone

Well, actually, think about Assist. It takes an ally’s move and uses it. That is like what Robin Hood did, taking money from the rich.
  11. Anime Psyclone

Honestly have you seen Tepig? Worst gen 5 starter by far appearance wise
  12. Anime Psyclone

Serperior is a very fast starter and Incineroar gets Bulldoze. Uh... What? Draining moves I get, but healing? But for draining, Oblivion Wing would be great.
  13. Anime Psyclone

I thought it did. Noivern can’t learn Bug bite. Might not seem that bad until you remember that Noivern and Noibat eat fruit. So, uh... Um... Bats eat a lot and Noivern would use more energy considering it’s 5 feet tall! And no, that’s not it’s wingspan. This picture shows how large Noivern...
  14. Anime Psyclone

Because School form is like a shell, so some swim away...? That’s the best I got
  15. Anime Psyclone

Goodra needs to learn falcon punch but I’ve said why in RM14. Me too. Also, why can’t Incineroar and Hawalucha learn more wrestling moves for being based on, well, wrestlers?
  16. Anime Psyclone

Pokemon that can learn Thunder also include: Yeah, it’s kinda ridiculous.
  17. Anime Psyclone

Well, Snorunt is in the Fairy Egg Group, like Pikachu and Raichu. I think it can be passed down. But why. The actual magikrap. Can Miltank. Learn Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Wake Up Slap... Miltank’s a COW. A cow should not be able to shoot lasers or summon snowstorms. I cant even. But the rubber...
  18. Anime Psyclone

Well, since Pikachu and Raichu could get Pay Day via TM in Gen 1 and you can get Pokemon from gen 1 you can breed the two and get a Snorunt with Pay Day. I think.
  19. Anime Psyclone

Pointy things to stab with? Pinsir and Heracross can't learn it despite the massive sharp horns on their head. Explain in detail.
  20. Anime Psyclone

Yeah, but Bug Buzz said "The user vibrates its wings to generate a damaging sound wave." until Gen 7 yet wingless Pokemon like Genesect, Karrablast, Joltik and techichally Shedinja due to it never moving learn it. Also, Absol can't learn moves like Peck(by that logic) and Smart Strike, moves...
Back
Top Bottom