Search results for query: *

1. Anime Psyclone

Most disappointing Alola Pokémon?

Consider it only has one high base stat(HP) and everything else barely makes it worthwhile: bad defenses and attacking stats, and a bad movepool
  2. Anime Psyclone

Don't forget Alolan Sandslash with 4x weaknesses to both Fire and Fighting as well as crippling speed even with Slush Rush.
  3. Anime Psyclone

That could have been Salandit’s male evolution, where it evolves at a higher level to make up for it being much more common.
  4. Anime Psyclone

I found out how bad Oricorio is. It can’t learn any Electric, Fire, Ghost, or Psychic moves outside of Revelation Dance. If it had more options for coverage(Using a Fire move on PomPom to get rid of that Ice weakness for example) that would be gucci. I think Volt Switch can be learned by PomPom...
  5. Anime Psyclone

I agreeeeeee. I also am sour that Alolan Raichu can’t learn Electric Terrain via level up, it has to be an egg move. Surge Surfer makes you outspeed everything AND boosts electric moves. Why!? Do they want you to have a Tapu Koko Doubles Set using 2 electric types?
  6. Anime Psyclone

That’s why you run it with a Choice Scarf. I hate Tapu Bulu. The Taup I use the least, it’s design, typing, and movepool are the worst of the Tapu. If you want an offensive grass Pokemon, you should just use Kartana. It’s Fairy type goes unused because it can’t use Play Rough. A Poison move...
Back
Top Bottom