Search results for query: *

1. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you're gonna have the devil's own time trying to find a publisher... I wish I could belly dance and use magic like Shantae can.
  2. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you run out of room on your 3DS' memory. I wish I knew how to belly dance properly...
  3. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you get fired in his place. I wish I could use magic.
  4. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now they are an apple-shaped lighter. I wish I could sing high notes like I used to without hurting myself.
  5. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the value of the card can never go up, no matter how much time passes. I wish I had a Gothitelle.
  6. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you do. I wish I had a Hatterene.
  7. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you're given a pearl, a bag of sugar and a Polymerization card. I wish I could do something to save the world.
  8. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but instead, you get something. I wish I had a sandwich.
  9. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the wish doesn't get granted. I wish for the next person's wish to NOT be granted.
  10. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Well, granted, but actually, no. I wish I could kick someone in the head.
  11. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it doesn't stay dead... I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said "Coronavirus"...
  12. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but every time you try to animate something, the cartoon characters come to life and start to run amok in your office. I wish I was a Magical Boy.
  13. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can never win any of the Battle Tower's Double Battles. I wish I had a magical sword in my hand!
  14. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the moment they finish working on it, COVID-19 just... disappears... I wish I could become a Pretty Cure!
  15. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but [redacted] isn't redacted. I wish I had a million bucks.
  16. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I wish I had psychic powers!
  17. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but in order to maintain your powers, you must... ...with as many people as possible... (Essentially, you are now an incubus/succubus) I wish I could tell a girl I knew in elementary school how I feel...
  18. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the moment you take a sip, you begin to feel drunk as if it WAS alcohol. I wish I was actually good at using hypnosis...
  19. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they're all hypnotized and once they snap out of it, they will hate you! I wish I had superpowers!
  20. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but Charmeleon acts like Ugandan Knuckles I wish I could summon Mothra!
Back
Top Bottom