Search results for query: *

1. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I put a copy of Pokémon White version into the cupboard. What does it do? Well, if you put it in a Nintendo DS system, you can play Pokémon White version whenever you want. The button presser presses the buttons on the Nintendo DSi, turning it on. Cupboard: Nike’s sandal Button Presser Glitter...
  2. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I put the Glitter Pact I saved from the previous cupboard into this one. Cupboard: Nike’s sandal Button Presser Glitter Pact
  3. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I take the Glitter Pact out of the cupboard to save it from what's about to happen next... Cupboard: Thing Inventor x3 Hat with Wheels Right Leg of the Forbidden One Apology Letter Prismo Wisher Surprised Pikachu meme x 2 KFC Slightly used tissue burner Bag of Chips x 6 Cookie Anti-Button Left...
  4. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a mirror. It does what mirrors do and reflect things. The Thing Inventor invents a Right Arm of the Forbidden One. The Wisher wishes for another inch of snow. Cupboard: Thing Inventor Hat with Wheels Right Leg of the Forbidden One Apology Letter Prismo Wisher Cake Surprised Pikachu meme...
  5. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a Left Leg of the Forbidden One. The Thing Inventor invents a Duplic-8-Inator (Haven't seen one of those in a while, huh?), while the Wisher wishes for a pencil with which to do the math homework. The Duplic-8-Inator blasts the bag of chips. Cupboard: Thing Inventor Hat with Wheels Right...
  6. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I take the slice of cheese pizza out of the cupboard and eat it. The thing inventor invents a Right Leg of the Forbidden One. Cupboard: “Cyber Soldier Porygon” thing inventor hat with wheels Right Leg of the Forbidden One
  7. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add the Right Leg of the Forbidden One to the cupboard. The Omnitrix transforms the Pikachu into a Kryptonian. The Thing inventors invent seven more Subtractinators and the Subtractinators blast each other, subtracting them from the cupboard. Parisian Cupboard (sorted by cupboard sorter)...
  8. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

You didn't use the Omnitrix's function where it transforms the Pikachu into a random alien.
  9. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

Each Duplic-8-Inator multiplies the targeted item by 8, so to have all 7 of them target one object will multiply that object by 56.
  10. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add an Omnitrix to the cupboard. On the first turn it is added, it will attach itself to a random living entity. Every turn after that, it can transform that living thing into a random alien lifeform (regardless of whether it originates from Ben 10 or not). Since this is the first turn it's...
  11. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

To quote Master Oogway, "My time has come." I put a Hypno into the Cupboard. However, this is no ordinary Hypno, for it took a couple theatre classes and as such, really knows how to make an en-trance. For as long as the Theatre Hypno is in the Cupboard, once per turn, he can either hypnotize...
  12. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

Now you have to put two items in this new cupboard.
  13. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add to the cupboard. Once per turn, can touch another item in the cupboard, and if another item attempts to interfere with the touched item, the touched item will explode, removing the interfering item from the cupboard, subsequently triggering the removed item's effect if one is to be...
  14. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add Charles Calvin to the Cupboard. If for any reason Charles is removed from the cupboard, he will summon a helicopter and crash it into the cupboard, destroying it. This effect cannot be negated. Agatha Heterodyne descends into the Madness Place and disassembles the Jukebox Smasher 3000...
  15. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I put Agatha Heterodyne into the cupboard. Once per turn, she can delve into the Madness Place and tinker with one object. This process has a 100% chance of improving a previous object. Agatha Heterodyne delves into the Madness Place and tinkers with the Smashed Jukebox, turning it into a Mega...
  16. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I place the Spell Card "Back to Square One" in the Cupboard. This card brings back all the items destroyed by the Astral Singularity before the card is removed. Astro Honoka jumps to the year 1066 and picks up a Mace from the Battle of Hastings. Astral Birth Void combines itself with the...
  17. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add another Goomba to the Cupboard, same as the First Goomba. SMG4 summons the Luigi from his Universe this time. The Luigi from SMG4's Universe is afraid of just about everything, and will cower in the corner for as long as he is in the Cupboard. We return to a few hours ago and pick up the...
  18. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I put SMG4 into the Cupboard. Once per turn, he can summon one of his friends into the cupboard. For this turn, he summons the Mario from his Universe. The Mario from SMG4's universe is an idiot and can/will do ANYTHING, regardless of whether or not it's logically possible. The SMG4!Mario takes...
  19. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a Goomba to the Cupboard. The Goomba is a simple creature, it won't do much. But don't attempt to perform the Goomba Mating Call, or it will muliply infinitely. We travel to the year 0 and snag us a baby Jesus (let's hope that doesn't screw up the timeline TOO badly...) Cupboard...
  20. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add an Uno Reverse Card to the Cupboard. This card undoes a previous action before being destroyed. With the Double Summon back in place, I sacrifice two Chaoses (which are easily replaced) to summon Number 39: Utopia. Number 39: Utopia can only be removed by a Number's effect and can remove...
Back
Top Bottom