Search results for query: *

1. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

MOTHER/EarthBound Zero/EarthBound Beginnings (I'm both currently Let's Playing that game AND listening to the MOTHER, She Wrote podcast). Hmm... I want to say "Batman: The Brave And The Bold" because it sounds like something the Faceless Hunter would say... “World peace is protected by...
  2. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

I dunno... "Being a successful entrepreneur requires a thorough knowledge of popular products, and when it comes to yoyos, to be one is to know one."
  3. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Adventure Time (and I actually remember that segment of the episode.) "I hope the other Cinderellas don't have to hit the ground that hard..."
  4. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Gotta love dialogue from Glitter Force. "Oh no! The princess has been hypnotized and she's going to marry the villain unless we stop it in the next 15 minutes!"
  5. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

I dunno... "Forklifts have no honor."
  6. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

No clue whatsoever. "A world without heroes... My worst nightmare..."
  7. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Black Butler? "HEY, McGURK!"
  8. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Kirby Planet Robobot (President Haltmann's last words) "That gorilla is wearing a sports coat." "I feel underdressed."
  9. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Spongebob Squarepants? "Being a successful entrepreneur requires a thorough knowledge of popular products, and when it comes to yoyos, to be one is to know one."
  10. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Ojamajo Doremi/Magical DoReMi "I'm a time traveler. How do you know I won't eventually say it first?"
  11. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby-Doo? "I want to be the richest Kong around! I want to be Bluster Kong!" "That reminds me of "If there's one thing I learned from watching two-thirds of that MC Hammer documentary, it's that money never runs out"!"
  12. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

HAMTARO! Is that One Piece? "I just figured out, there's something I'm even more afraid of than you..." PUNCH "Losing my family to some goofball emotional vampire... In other words..." PUNCH "You're going DOWN... CLOWN..."
  13. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Pirates of the Caribbean (not sure which one, though...) "In a world that cheated me, why should I play fair?"
  14. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Yeah, I don't know this one... (Nice Profile pic, btw) "BIRD, GO!"
  15. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

I'll confess, I looked at the spoiler.
  16. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Legend of Zelda? "Now, how can you take a speck of sawdust out of your brother's eye, when all the time, there's this great plank in your own?" "I don't know. How can you take a speck of sawdust out of your brother's eye, when all the time, there's this great plank in your own?" "YOU...
  17. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Hahaha! That sounds like a Sailor Moon quote! "I told you the harpoon gun would be useful..."
  18. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Sounds like something out of a Star Wars parody... I'm guessing "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side"? Wait... is this a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's quote? "I don't think so! I ordered the kung pao chicken with a side of soup!"
  19. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Inuyasha "I completely forgot we did that little f*cking rocket ship song..."
  20. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Spooky Month: The Stars? Conker's Bad Fur Day "You idiot! You shot the wrong Santa!"
Back
Top Bottom