Search results for query: *

1. AnimeboyIanpower

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

Ian-chan slowly backs away as his new friend's emotions turn negative... "What's up with her?" Ian-chan thinks to himself... "She's not usually this bummed out about something..." "I hope she's okay..." Just then, Ian-chan gets an idea... "I hope this works..." Ian-chan thinks to himself...
  2. AnimeboyIanpower

Ian-chan walks over to Marceline and Bulbasaur... "Are you alright?" the young Ralts asks, although he is unsure of if his words can be understood by Marceline...
  3. AnimeboyIanpower

"MARCELINE! BULBASAUR!!" Ian-chan yells out as he sees them being mauled by the flock of angry bird Pokémon... The young Ralts then lunges at the Spearow flock with the intention of shooing them away... If you call nailing a foot-tall ball of angry feathers in the face with a flame-coated punch...
  4. AnimeboyIanpower

Ian-chan knows what must be done, so he takes Marceline's hand, hops onto a desk and helps her up... "We have to go after Bulbasaur!" Ian-chan says, although he is unsure of if his words can be understood by Marceline...
  5. AnimeboyIanpower

Ian-chan rolls the Poké Ball out from under him and kicks it to Marceline... "Dreamy Fairy Night!" Ian shouts as a pink mist sprays from his hands and slows his descent.
  6. AnimeboyIanpower

The Ralts is concerned that Marceline doesn't know what he wants... So Ralts rolls one of the Poké Balls over to himself... and stands right on the red half, showing his incredible balance...
  7. AnimeboyIanpower

Ian-chan jumps up and down knowing that his message got through to Marceline... He then points to one of the empty Poké Balls on her belt...
  8. AnimeboyIanpower

The Mysterious girl's PokéDex gives her an answer... Ralts, The Feeling Pokémon. A Psychic and Fairy Type. Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head. This Pokémon rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive...
  9. AnimeboyIanpower

(So, who's up now?)
  10. AnimeboyIanpower

Ian-chan knew that communication between human and Pokémon was difficult... but he wouldn't give up! He sprang up onto one of the desks to grab a blank sheet of paper and a pen... He then jumped back down to the mysterious girl, placed the paper on the ground, clicked the pen and began to...
  11. AnimeboyIanpower

Ian-chan surveys the situation... "Think about it, kid..." he thinks to himself... "You are surrounded by not one, not two, but FOUR potential friends... How lucky can you get?" The Ralts walks over to Charmander and gives him a leaf. "Eat up." Said the Ralts "These leaves came from a...
  12. AnimeboyIanpower

The flames surrounding Ralts' fist dissipate... "I did it..." The Ralts said exhaustedly... "I protected my friends..." The Ralts turns around to see the mysterious girl lying on the floor, and walks over to her... And then... The Ralts clapped his little hands together, and the ruby red...
  13. AnimeboyIanpower

"CHARMANDER!" The Ralts yells as his comrade goes down... "THAT TEARS IT!" The Ralts shouts with a righteous anger to his voice... "I won't let you get away with wrecking the Lab and hurting my friends! Prepare yourself, Raticate!" The Ralts begins to strike a pose... "In the name of Lunala...
  14. AnimeboyIanpower

"A RATICATE?!" The Ralts shouts out. "I won't let it destroy the lab!" And with that, the Ralts pulls himself up off the doorknob with his little arms and jumps into action! "Dreamy Fairy Night!", The Ralts yelled as it started to spin in mid-air. A pink, dreamy mist begin to form from Ralts'...
  15. AnimeboyIanpower

The Ralts still hangs on to the doorknob. The Ralts then gives his answer. "I'm okay, Charmander... and will you look at that... that mysterious girl is back... I wonder why..."
  16. AnimeboyIanpower

"Personally, I hope Charmander is wrong about everyone trying to throw you out when you're no longer needed..." The Ralts begins to think to himself... "But then again... Maybe there was some sort of trauma that occurred at birth that I might not know about..." The Ralts gives a shrug and hops...
  17. AnimeboyIanpower

(That's supposed to be an "i") The Ralts looked at Charmander confusedly... "What did he mean by that?" He thought to himself... "My mother's usually never wrong when it comes to the power of love..." "I'd like to help you and all..." The Ralts said "...but I can't use any Psychic attacks..."
  18. AnimeboyIanpower

The Ralts slightly tilted his head in confusion, aware of the Charmander's situation... "I heard everything you were thinking..." The Ralts said. "And that's okay... I just wanna know what kind of Pokémon you are... I'm Ian-chan, a Ralts... and if you're wondering about my hair color, it's...
  19. AnimeboyIanpower

The Ralts smiled as the girl and the Bulbasaur walked out of the Lab together... "Well, that was a great choice she made..." The Ralts said. "I just KNOW that she and Bulbasaur will be good friends." Just then, the Ralts looks over and sees a Charmander, planning something... "Oh?" The Ralts...
  20. AnimeboyIanpower

The Ralts breaths a sigh of relief as the mysterious girl had followed her heart and made a choice... And then... The Ralts clapped his little hands together, and the ruby red horns that stuck up out of his azure blue hair started to glow... "You made a good choice, miss..." He telepathically...
Back
Top Bottom