Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: would making togekiss a Nasty Plot and Wish baton passer be a waste? Hey there, welcome to the forum. It's better for you to use the Simple Questions thread if you're going to ask questions of that nature instead of creating a new thread. Ask there and someone will surely help you. Good luck!
  2. A

... X''') I feel so stupid right now... Ok, I'll do that! Thanks again!
  3. A

... I don't want to sound like a n00b, but can I ask for a Pokémon with specific moves? I didn't know that! I bought Black less than a month ago and I'm still getting used to the new features...
  4. A

Well, first, I've got to breed the Torterra that knows Leech Seed and Stealth Rock with a female Ferroseed... Out of 89 Pokémon I've trained with EVs, only three have perfect IVs: My Kangaskhan in HP, my Sceptile in Special Attack, and my Haxorus in Attack... I hope I make a fourth with Ferrothorn!
  5. A

You're actually right, hahahaha, it's just that I don't see Ferrothorns with Toxic + Leftovers very often, so I guess I gave those common movesets a very, very small twist to make it unique. It's not that different from the others though, so you're right, it's not a crafted moveset, hahaha. I'm...
  6. A

Yeah, I also thought of that when I considered Thunder Wave for my team. What I like about Toxic is that it will wear the foe down, along with Leech Seed. Plus, if they make a physical attack on Ferrothorn, they will get hurt because of Iron Barbs. I hadn't thought of Protect, but it's a very...
  7. A

Ok, thank you very much. And what do you think about my moveset? Is it good?
  8. A

Guys, I need help. I'm about to start training a Ferrothorn, but I can't choose a moveset. So many options! The one I planned is like this: Ferrothorn @Leftovers 252 Defense / 252 Special Defense / 6 Attack -Gyro Ball -Leech Seed -Stealth Rock -Toxic Yes, a defense tank. The thing is, I saw...
Back
Top Bottom