Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I was looking for the way to get it on the Safari Zone, because I know it is possible. I don't really like Magcargo, so I'll pass on Slugma. Magmar is really cool, but it will take forever to evolve him into Magmortar, so maybe after I can go to Kanto. Thanks for your answer! This is exactly...
  2. A

Yeah, I know, but even then, I can't find it. I wonder why.
  3. A

Hi guys, I have a question. How do I catch Houndour in HeartGold without getting to Kanto first? I need it to beat Pryce. I know I can get it in the Safari Zone, but I've looked for hours and just can't seem to find it...
  4. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)
  5. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there an item that boosts Fairy-type moves aside from the Pixie Plate? You know, the Fairy-type counterpart to the Charcoal, Mystic Water, Magnet, Sharp Beak, Silk Scarf, etc... If there is, what is its name and where can I find it? Thanks!
  6. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have another question. I'm trying to do the whole Entralink thing with a friend of mine. I have Black Version, and he has White Version. Whenever we use the Entralink feature, I can go visit him where he is, but when he enters the Entralink, he...
  7. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Can someone explain to me what the freaking hell is going on with my game? I'm training my Alakazam, which is at level 81, and it has perfect Special Attack and Speed. 31 IVs and 252 EVs in both, and it has a Modest nature. The problem is that when...
  8. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) D: That sucks... Anyway, thanks for responding!
  9. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question... I got a Cloyster with Skill Link that knows Clamp. This is Clamp's definition: However, when my Cloyster uses Clamp, it only attacks once, and it never shows any message that says "It hit two (2) times!" or anything like that...
  10. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Just a small question here... In the Champions Tournament in Black 2 and White 2, why does Red participate? He was never the Champion in any game :S In Blue, Red, FireRed and LeafGreen, the Champion was Blue. In Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and...
  11. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Hey guys, I need help... I'm playing LeafGreen and I'm interested in training an Exeggutor. I want its moveset to be Giga Drain, Psychic, Hypnosis and Leech Seed. The problem is that Exeggutor (nor Exeggcute) learn Psychic by level-up, and I...
  12. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'd like that someone explains this to me... So, I've had a Metang with 31 IVs in Defense and a Ditto with 31 IVs in Attack breeding to NOW understand that the newborn Beldum will only get EITHER 31 IVs in Attack OR Defense and not 31 IVs in...
  13. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hey guys! I have two questions: 1) If I give Kingdra the Lustrous Orb, will its Water and Dragon powers be "upgraded" or does it only work for Palkia? 2) Where in Black (not Black 2) can I find the manic that will buy my Big Mushrooms and Tiny...
  14. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) This is an excellent explanation. Thank you very much!!
  15. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hey guys, I have a question. When I hit a Pokémon using Substitute, I almost always break the substitute, but some other times I have to hit it again to break it. Why is this? Is it determined randomly? Thanks!
  16. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Are you doing this during the day? Remember it has to be daytime for Riolu to evolve. The morning hours depend on the season you are in, so I suggest checking this to see the hours. I hope I helped!
  17. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Really?! Would you do that for me?! HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STEAL MY YANMEGA???? (I'm obviously kidding here). Tell me when you can do the trade. Also, is there anything you'd like in return? I don't know, an item? A Pokémon? Tell me...
  18. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I decided to go for the Life Orb. I'm still, however, deciding the fourth move. I don't like U-Turn that much, and I'm still thinking about Toxic. All I want is more coverage. Sadly, my Yanmega's Hidden Power is Bug, and I already have Bug Buzz...
  19. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hey guys! I need help. I'm training a Yanmega and I can't decide one of its moves. See, I went for the offensive moveset, which is: 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense -Bug Buzz -Air Slash -AncientPower -Protect The thing is I want to...
  20. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ah, cool! I guess it's not that bad then (for me). Thanks for answering!
Back
Top Bottom