Search results for query: *

1. AnthonyS

Pokémon Bank: Is there a future?

Boy, I hope so. I am not aware of how Pokémon Bank works and just assumed it functioned on a cloud system. I just never considered how this would affect its future.
  2. AnthonyS

I think there is a tiny possibility that it will be discontinued for the 3DS, but I don’t see it happening realistically. I think that perhaps WiFi support will be discontinued, but I don’t see a reason why they would scrap the Bank. There’s just no reason to, and if it makes money still, I...
  3. AnthonyS

Whew, that is such a huge relief. I was been trying to rebuild my collection of pokémon after losing almost everything and a tiny, irrational part of me was paranoid Nintendo would replicate the disaster. I’m glad to hear the general concensus is that Pokémon Bank will be around for generations...
  4. AnthonyS

With all the recent speculation, leaks, news, and information about the upcoming games flying about, I wonder if there is perhaps a future for Pokémon Bank? (I ask this as a genuine question, as I have no clue and I am nowhere near up to date on any information on upcoming games. :p) I know that...
Back
Top Bottom