• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Your newest purchase or gift

Haul session this week:
  2. A

Aside from Star Trek Defiant #10, all caught up:
  3. A

Behind on posting them here, but my presents on Christmas: And the last regular comics from 2023:
  4. A

The rest of my November and entirety of December purchases and then some will be posted on the weekend of New Years Eve. But a thing of Pokémon gifts and extras I got from a Christmas party:
  5. A

Major haul:
  6. A

Recent haul:
  7. A

Haul for the rest of the summer:
  8. A

Major catch up, plus some minor, but good Bingo prizes:
  9. A

Good haul for this week:
  10. A

The comics I got from the second week to yesterday:
  11. A

Yeah I didn't bring it up in one of my posts, but I am finishing up with Twilight Princess. Got 10 out of order since the guy at the comic store held it for me and have 9 and 11 left (Read my brother's copies anyway). But yeah, I remember back in the late 2010s I told someone interested in the...
  12. A

Didn't make it to the comic store for my usual purchases due to a headache (Psyduck not responsible for it). But I sorted out which FCBD stuff I'm keeping, plus a food purchase:
  13. A

Recent comic haul. Did get the FCBD stuff, which after sorting through which I will pass out, the stuff I keep will be posted next week:
  14. A

Another couple weeks of comic store purchases:
  15. A

Had some of these in the middle of March, but the rest of that month's comic haul:
  16. A

Another major comic store catch up:
  17. A

If it makes you feel better, I got the MLP Daring Do Adventure Collection just cause I wanted to have the figurine and the treasure chest looking box, when getting the books individually at the time would be cheaper. Mind you Amazon even them sold it cheaper than the full price.
  18. A

A recent catch up with some GNs and single issues:
Back
Top Bottom