Search results for query: *

1. A

American Politics Thread

I was getting up yesterday at the time and blowing off a bit of steam when saying that also, but then I remembered my own two cents that people claiming that gays/trans are evil don't even believe their own lie. They just need an easy target. Cause otherwise there is no way to explain this...
  2. A

American Politics Thread

Reminds me of a riff on the PSA called Boys Beware which shows men who try to pick up young boys. Just adult men doing so, not women. Do they really believe that pedophila is just something done by gay adults only or mostly?
  3. A

American Politics Thread

Yep. I mean I think many who oppose the vaccine might have that fear, but Florida being anti-vax and anti-LGBT, makes it close to fact.
  4. A

American Politics Thread

Bet some people fear/believe the vaccine will turn them gay.
  5. A

American Politics Thread

That and I tend to factor bisexuality in the equation as some might try to argue that if they still like the opposite set then they should stick with that.
  6. A

American Politics Thread

No reading it over I can see that I did under explain it. It wasn't really asking a poster's personal stance on Case B, but rather if you think they'd get the same martyr treatment you sometimes see in Case A. Going with a yes myself though. For the most part some taboos are agreed to be...
  7. A

American Politics Thread

I agree with your comparison being sound. Just that the basis on my comparison is based on one thing being treated as taboo without proof that it's harmful vs a dietary choice you can at least understand why others would object.
  8. A

American Politics Thread

Honestly even as a Christian I'd don't really care for doing things like that simply for religious purposes. Heck even if sexuality was a choice I'd still question why it's an issue (especially taking Bisexuals into consideration). As for my choice well some people additionally oppose being...
  9. A

American Politics Thread

Speaking of LGBT hate and hypocrisy, one of the really big claims I see that the LGBT community is opposing religious rights are cases where say a baker might refuse to serve gay customers cause religion with some treating a Christian baker as a martyr. I don't know though. Say a Hindu or...
  10. A

American Politics Thread

Also they have a tendency to have a rose tinted look at past entertainment suggesting that politics had never been present or heavy handed until now. Looking at superhero fare for example let me show how wrong that is: 1. Cover to Captain America Comics #1 in 1939 showing the hero in a flag...
  11. A

American Politics Thread

Of course and as I stated I am a Christian. Edit: For context, BTW, Butch Hartman convinced people to fund his planned streaming service Oaxis. He mentioned the content would be for the whole family, but omitted the fact it would also be a Christian streaming service. So basically theft by...
  12. A

American Politics Thread

Yeah I mean I normally go by the "agree to disagree" approach, but when you can't respect your own opinion, forget it. Mind you even as a Christian I don't see LGBT relationships and such to be a sin, but even if it was you'd think those who try to push it as such would at least cover up...
  13. A

American Politics Thread

So basically proof that their stance on same sex marriage isn't really founded on morals?
  14. A

American Politics Thread

Basically real life Helen Lovejoys without the entertainment value of the actual cartoon character:-(.
  15. A

American Politics Thread

Not to mention countless people being well off and still racist.:-)
  16. A

American Politics Thread

A link incidentally from your first link: Research says there are ways to reduce racial bias. Calling people racist isn’t one of them. Not sure about it though. Good in theory in that yeah not all bigots are beyond the capability to change, but one bit and others like it: Sounds dangerously...
  17. A

American Politics Thread

Maybe but Trump feels very much like the exception to that rule. If you don't believe he could be evil for the sake of evil, the only thing that explains the more headscratching aspects is that he is the epitome of too dumb to live and would have been claimed by Darwin if not for Presidential...
  18. A

American Politics Thread

Definitely going to make this my only post and to give some cents on the matter. And the irony is that if he made the right decisions back when it was the coronavirus? He could have very well secured a second term in that there would not only be less deaths (some of which were Pro-Trump), and...
Back
Top Bottom