Search results for query: *

1. A

Least Favorite Saga

Also to give a bit more meat to the idea that Sun and Moon is still better than Best Wishes, and that has to do with the Rocket Trio. Credit where it's due first of all is that BW was at least will to let them be absent from an episode and even a stretch of the series. Now: 1. Barring the...
  2. A

Least Favorite Saga

I'm aware of it's reputation and don't dispute the filler. Still gave more than BW though. 1. Continued Ash's growth, even the one iffy Badge he obtained felt more earned than say saving a Gym from Team Rocket. Even the League loss didn't come off as a slight against him and even set up his...
  3. A

Least Favorite Saga

1. Except that still has a means to an end in keeping the show at it's most profitable even if they possibly underestimated the backlash, but then how did the younger Japanese audiences take it? Cause again XY was such a major shake up that clearly even the kids objected to BW. And while I...
  4. A

Least Favorite Saga

Speaking for myself it would have to actively make decisions to spite the viewers, plus the flaws mentioned. Heck it's why I can highly enjoy Sun and Moon. It feels like there was some trying and even some enjoyment on the part of the writers. If Journey is more like this I'll probably be...
  5. A

Least Favorite Saga

Best Wishes. Kanto is far from perfect, especially it's League. Johto more often had unimaginative filler and SM had some blunders worth critique. Even considering that some properties are closer to be perfect from the starting gate, I think allowances can be made for a first go around. And...
Back
Top Bottom