Search results for query: *

1. A

BW or SM?

Yep. Also one of the times that Misty called Ash out on his actions, which was using Caterpie on Pidgeotto? She wasn't getting a good chuckle or taking pleasure at his mistake. She was rightfully chewing him out for not only poor understanding of type advantage, but endangering one of his own...
  2. A

BW or SM?

Ash had the same level of anger/annoyance towards Trip that he did towards the guy that abused or abandoned his Pokemon. Sounds like taking things serious to me. Did Ash intentionally break the rules of the trials though? I mean even if you believe that his idiocy in the Nimbasa Gym was in...
  3. A

BW or SM?

Yeah except: 1. The rivalry on SM was at least relaxed whereas BW tried to make it serious business without earning that right. Again look at my take on Gary and Paul VS Trip. 2. Even if Ash's performance in the Nimbasa Gym was in character, still don't see why the referee didn't disqualify...
  4. A

BW or SM?

How about you respond directly to my previous two posts then? I'm thinking even if you still disagree, you'd at least understand and appreciate where the BW hate comes from. But to recap them currently: 1. Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym on several counts. To start with you could argue that he put...
  5. A

BW or SM?

Well looking at the Nimbasa Gym match it would have been more forgivable if it was merely Ash making some of the usual rookie mistakes, but: - Usually one of Ash's positive traits is some regard for the rules. And yeah even if he was confident in winning with just Palpitoad, I'd think he'd...
  6. A

BW or SM?

SM. Yeah dumbing down Ash to the point where an average newb* could own him, and forcing it just to justify an Iris tease would be problematic without, but: Moments like this and especially Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym didn't just feel like a case of poor writing. If there was any moment in the...
Back
Top Bottom