Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Maybe there is a policy against crossover type stories in the anime that we don't know about. Though they could always do films playing up the Multiverse angle (ala Turtles Forever) a Legendary capable of such travel. Heck maybe even involving say Red from Origins or any previous anime entries...
  2. A

As people have been debating on the quality of Journey as the last full season for Ash, especially a season bringing back various companions a few times, why hasn't there been a huge gathering of such in a single story? I mean Japan isn't shy on crossovers whether it's say Dragonball/One Piece...
  3. A

My take on the whole target audience taking well to this, I really think it is a mess to presume that any premise is a guaranteed failure. Ash and Pikachu's story when conceived wasn't something the higher ups expected would succeed enough for more than a year. Heck once Brock came back from...
  4. A

Honestly as a shipper myself, I'd say taking that approach should just be owned. Never did understand people playing the realism card when a show isn't grounded in reality. Like how a 10-12 can maintain the courage to deal with murderous baddies that could easily hold their own against a...
  5. A

If nothing else, if Ash was to make reappearance as an old teen or young adult, I imagine Rica would still be the voice if willing. Just as is done with those like Krillin or the Son Family in DB.
  6. A

Yep. The nature of the beast sadly. Execs are so success driven that they don't consider/care that success will come from unlikely material and as with a production team not counting on their works to go on long, they don't have a back door of sorts to allow for extending a story while not...
Back
Top Bottom