Search results for query: *

1. A

Community Battle Videos

V6GW-WWWW-WW3A-9A5K A rare opportunity in a full OU battle actually taking place on-cart. A full analysis of this battle is being written(Detailed analyses are extremely difficult to make well). This is also the first testing of my Double Core balance team on-cart.
  2. A

Community Battle Videos

VGC 2016 replay: Nightfront vs. VGC testing alt - Pokémon Showdown I decided, after theorymonning Cherrim + Primal Groudon in Gravity, to make a team based around Gravity Sableye. This was the result, a fairly good match if I say so. And in case anyone doubts Primal Groudon's insane power with...
  3. A

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: LT1A Wiz vs. LT1X Anybody - Pokémon Showdown Just had this. I thought I was counterteamed at team preview but with good plays I overcame the bad matchup.
  4. A

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: Meiose vs. AnybodyAgrees - Pokémon Showdown I decided to put a Zoroark on my balance team as I could think of literally nothing else to replace Bisharp with. It immediately did some major work in the first battle I got. The set: Zoroark @ Life Orb Ability: Illusion EVs: 252 Atk / 4...
  5. A

Community Battle Videos

Smogon Triples replay: Tapu Tapu vs. AnybodyAgrees - Pokémon Showdown I decided to get into Triples by taking a Gravity team from the thread. I'm very satisfied with how this turned out, especially considering that Hitmontop is one of this team's biggest weaknesses.
  6. A

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: AnybodyAgrees vs. qc2chd - Pokémon Showdown Several days ago someone suggested a Gliscor+Diancie+Scizor core to me and this team is what I came up with. This battle ended quite a long losing streak(Don't know how many games, all I know is it dropped me from 1704 to 1611) and...
  7. A

Community Battle Videos

[Seasonal] Spacetime Funtimes replay: Joim vs. AnybodyAgrees - Pokémon Showdown For those that don't know, this was with randomly generated teams. This was one of the most ridiculous matches I've ever done, because of the sheer premise that it's on Showdown.
  8. A

Community Battle Videos

OU (suspect test) replay: AnybodyAgrees vs. Karxrida - Pokémon Showdown This one had a great chat. You can also see some interesting teambuilding points on both sides (Namely Volt Switch Thundy, Magneton, Cobalion, and Cofagrigus.)
  9. A

Community Battle Videos

Ladies and gentlemen, behold what is possibly the shortest match ever with two fully competent teams that was not a forfeit. OU (suspect test) replay: AnybodyAgrees vs. That One Guy21 - Pokémon Showdown A whopping 8 turns. You won't miss the 30 seconds of your life spent watching the replay.
  10. A

Community Battle Videos

Random Battle replay: LT7B Anybody vs. ChiefWho - Pokémon Showdown So this was one of the most hilarious and quick battles I've ever had. A clean 6-0 in 9 turns. Hell I didn't even bother looking at the rest of my team because I was so focused on the Durant sweep.
  11. A

Community Battle Videos

PU replay: oioirnambe vs. LT6A Anybody - Pokémon Showdown In which I almost 6-0 this guy courtesy of massive hax. This is one of the funniest matches I've ever played.
  12. A

Community Battle Videos

Kids, this is why you should always prepare for stall in the teambuilder. You get entertaining matches like this one when you do. (Yes, this gengar is practically deadweight versus offense. No, it doesn't hinder my team.) OU replay: foda guy vs. LT6A Anybody - Pokémon Showdown Literally 5...
  13. A

Community Battle Videos

Ubers (suspect test) replay: Will Bello vs. LT5A Anybody - Pokémon Showdown I have done one of the most amazing things ever.
  14. A

Community Battle Videos

I've seen someone use AV Blissey. With Body Slam. But his other pokes and the chat suggest he was just a troll, not someone who expected to win.
  15. A

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: LT3C Anybody vs. Thoughtful - Pokémon Showdown The replay crashed on turn 254. Don't feel sad about it, as there were only 12 turns after that of me PP stalling his Venusaur until it struggled to its doom on turn 266.
  16. A

Community Battle Videos

OU (suspect test) replay: hiomate vs. LC in NU - Pokémon Showdown "Pinsirite suspect when" This match beautifully showcases the importance of the set-up sacrifice. By saccing Garchomp to M-Venu, I allowed Pinsir to set up and destroy this guy's team.
  17. A

Community Battle Videos

YBYW WWWW WWW8 CF6N Please ignore the fact that almost everything I'm using is horribly outclassed. Just wanted to show everyone what happens when you face a well-built stall team.(The match only took 40 minutes.) This is the longest battle I've had on-cart. And someone remind me to breed...
  18. A

Community Battle Videos

This battle video explains why Blaziken is now Uber.(The match happened when MBlaziken was OU.) AAPG WWWW WWW3 4U5D Notice the hazards had no effect on the match, even without them, Blaziken would still have swept. Notice how any other SR setter would have prevented a sweep, I needed the dual...
  19. A

Community Battle Videos

The following fight is by far the longest battle ever in pokemon history. 165 F***ing turns. Enjoy. Custom Game replay: Yoshi Lighthouse vs. Megaloler - Pokémon Showdown
  20. A

Community Battle Videos

This link is in Balanced Hackmons in Gen VI. Balanced Hackmons replay: RobinGoodfellow vs. Yoshi Lighthouse - Pokémon Showdown
Back
Top Bottom