Search results for query: *

1. Apawn:p

Generation VI: The Future

Welp if DP remakes aren't next, then what is Nintendo, 7th gen? Its a bit weird to me a new unknown pokemon got confermed over EF Floette. But ether way, this makes me VERY happy (Still getting Fates, sorry Pokemon, you still fail me a little)
  2. Apawn:p

Im surprised that you didn't use its been 3000 years by AZ :P
  3. Apawn:p

Has anyone yet to consider they may remove the slot machines in the VC versions of Red, Blue, and Yellow?
  4. Apawn:p

Episode 909: The Strongest Mega Battle! Greninja VS Mega Charizard!! This episode name doesn't seem at all strange at all, mainly the fact that Greninja isn't a Mega Pokemon :)
  5. Apawn:p

Just watch GF be trolls and give it Iron Barbs
  6. Apawn:p

Its on the World/Globe But pls some game announcement come out soon......
  7. Apawn:p

Something isn't right, why give away Zygarde if its not shiny, no event only moves, why give one away? #NintendoTrolling for real At least Shiny Yveltal is coming, I wanted one of those. (Watch it be Jap exclusive code :/)
  8. Apawn:p

For people who don't know VGC, last years format was the entire 720-Main Legendary's and Mythic's, considering the last trends, where no new Pokemon introduced in mid generation, and because we know that it is the same rules are being used this year, there will be no problems if a new game comes...
  9. Apawn:p

I'm feeling this is going to be the most suspense filled week in a while, I'm calling Saturday I still think that gen 7 should be 3ds with n3ds enhancements because of what I already said before on this thread
  10. Apawn:p

Like Pokemon Diamond Pearl Remakes (To make up for 5th gen) But its Probably Kalos, which I have no problem with ether.
  11. Apawn:p

I finally saw the trailer, and saw this: large image warning EDIT: I guess not well this pretty much confirms to me that this has to be some type of form change, or it just became eternal.... I Want New Game Relieved So Badly :I
  12. Apawn:p

I think all of the mega evolution's were called that Edit: I did find this: "If you raise your starter Pokémon with care and develop a deep bond with it, it will respond by pulling off a fantastic Mega Evolution in the right circumstances. You’ll be able to count on your Mega-Evolved partner...
  13. Apawn:p

Talking about Ashninja, I just saw something, AZ Floette, anything in common? That's Right, they have the color base of red and black compared to their other forms and "The strength of their bond changes Greninja's appearance, and it takes on the characteristic look of Ash's attire. This...
  14. Apawn:p

I felt like this when i saw the new Zygarde form Pokemon Z, now with 50% more Zygarde This makes me wonder if we are going to have varying %s of Zygarde, 21% anyone?
  15. Apawn:p

I hope Im not the only person who wants a trailer like the black and white 2 one for the next games 0-0
  16. Apawn:p

Nothing Happened.......as kind-of expected Edit: And dang that whole "and wait" thing through me off (Just saying next years location)
  17. Apawn:p

The they need to do what they needed to all along, focus on the older one!
  18. Apawn:p

An Idea I had is if they could introduce a new Mega Pokemon in Shuffle or Rumble World
  19. Apawn:p

Its SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW when compared to XY
  20. Apawn:p

interesting enough adding 78 new pokemon that would make the kalos dex 150 makes the national dex 800 :" Edit: What do you guys think about these:
Back
Top Bottom