Search results for query: *

1. A

Vivillon Trade

Awesome! I'm available now so I'll just check that I actually have the Vivillon on my game and not on Bank and then I'll be online. :)
  2. A

Vivillon Trade

I have them back! I'll hang around online today so feel free to grab me any time.
  3. A

Vivillon Trade

@DavidH01 And then I remember that my boyfriend still has my fancy and icy snow vivillon so I'll have to trade you those two either later or tomorrow when I get them back. Sorry about that. :(
  4. A

Vivillon Trade

Just realised I needed to finish beating the Elite Four and then my bird decided that he was going to play with my ds, but I shouldn't be more than 10 minutes.
  5. A

Vivillon Trade

@DavidH01 Cool. My friendcode is in my signature. I'll add yours and will be online for the rest of the day. So just trade with me whenever you want.
  6. A

Vivillon Trade

@DavidH01 Hi! I'm in the UK too but I have some of those patterns spare because I'm looking to collect them in Pokeballs (the curse of ocd). I need to check exactly which ones I have and I'll let you know. Edit: I can offer the Archipelago, Icy Snow, Sandstorm and Fancy patterns.
Back
Top Bottom