Search results for query: *

1. Arcalargo

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

A bunch of 73's and two +120's stats? I'm not too impressed. Would you like a Jangmo-o egg? I can try to breed you one quickly.
  2. Arcalargo

Looking over your team, I'd leave it as it is. Your balance is good as it is, and you should go far. Maybe check out Kamono-o to replace Machamp towards the end of the game?
  3. Arcalargo

Here: Special magnetic field - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia In Alola, a special magnetic field is present in Blush MountainUSUM and Vast Poni Canyon.
  4. Arcalargo

I'll get to more if i think of it later, but remember that Magneton evolves at the powerplant on island 3
  5. Arcalargo

I'll go with low hanging fruit here and say Modest Nature(if you can choose) with Sunny Day/Flamethrower(I like 100% accuracy)/Solar Beam/(Hyper Beam or Psychic). I tend to keep things simple as I'm a simple person.
  6. Arcalargo

I see three 'mons with a weakness to Electricity. Do you have plans for a Ground type?
  7. Arcalargo

They are all terrible. The Gen II starters were an exercise in terribleness. I don't think any of them are worth keeping for long.
  8. Arcalargo

Ah, dang, that throws a spanner into the works. Well, I don't remember what is available at that point in the game, so I apologize that I'm not going to be of much use.
  9. Arcalargo

Well, walls are not my specialty, but I'm always up for a challenge: Klefki: Calm nature Moves: (Toxic or Thunder Wave)/Calm Mind/Flash Cannon/Dazzling Gleam Aurorus: Calm nature again Moves: Ice Beam/Hyper Beam/Ancient Power(get dat boost)/(Flash Cannon or Earth Power) Just some thoughts.
  10. Arcalargo

Adamant Decidueye: Max affection + Scope Lense + Leaf Blade and you are just wrecking shop. 100% crit chance is a huge bonus. I know it's kinda late (and you've moved on), I'd do anything with Sap Sipper. Specifically a Goodra. Dragons are awesome to have defensively. You could even do...
  11. Arcalargo

@CynthiaLover Ugh, that is my worst Gen. I'll have to do some more research and get back to you.
  12. Arcalargo

@CynthiaLover I would have to go with the Mamoswine line or Kingdra. For Mamoswine: Earthquake Ice Fang/Avalanche Rock Slide/Stone Edge Strength/Rock Climb/Hail For Kindra: Make sure it has sniper and holds a scope lens Focus Energy Surf Dragon Pulse Ice Beam/Blizzard -or- if you can do...
  13. Arcalargo

Ok @Mr. Famous, what can we do for you? Having two steel types isn't terrible, other than the weaknesses it gives you.
  14. Arcalargo

Starmie would be better, just keep an eye out for his Grownlith and Arcanine as they both have a Dark type bite. It can wreck your part Psychic day.
  15. Arcalargo

@AmphBoss You know, I just realized that my life got a little bit turned upside-down that weekend and I never got around to making a list for you. Do you still need one/would you still like one?
  16. Arcalargo

@bestellen What can we do for you? @AmphBoss I will take a look this weekend if you are still wanting ideas.
  17. Arcalargo

Alright, I have my Swablu and will begin leveling it soon as I think a Dragon wouldn't hurt. Also, some of the TM's that I have from my LeafGreen are Toxic, Dragon Claw, Bulk up, Fire Blast, Blizzard and Thunder. I also have enough coinage to grab one of the IceBeam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower...
  18. Arcalargo

Alright Bulbaknights, I find myself needing some help on my Nuzlocke of Sapphire. I whomped LeafGreen and got cocky. And promptly lost half my team in the second Gym. SO, I need some help in fleshing out my team as I march onward. I am currently in Fallarbor town and I have the following...
  19. Arcalargo

@Rockapheller If it were me, I'd go with either a Tyranitar or Golem and a Dragonite or Salamence. Tyranitar - (Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch/Thunder Fang) Golem - (Earthquake/Stone Edge/Sucker Punch/Return) Dragonite - (Dragon Dance/Thunder Punch/Outrage/Fly) Salamence - (Fly/Dragon...
  20. Arcalargo

Lets take a look at Krookodile as Tea has 'zard pretty well sewn up. I'd say that Earthquake is a must have 100 power/100% accuracy/STAB/0 drawbacks are always welcome additions. From there your Dark STAB should either be Crunch or Foul Play. I'm not as familiar with Gen V, so I can't say how...
Back
Top Bottom